Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |363 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Jun 08, 2024

Chocko Valliappa is the founder and CEO of Vee Technologies, a global IT services company; HireMee, a talent assessment and talent management start-up; and vice chairman of The Sona Group of education institutions.
A fourth-generation entrepreneur, Valliappa is a member of Confederation of Indian Industry, Nasscom, Entrepreneurs Organization and Young Presidents’ Organization.
He was honoured by the YPO with their Global Social Impact award in 2018.

Dear sir/ madam I have passed B Tech from VIT Chennai in CSE but not included in campus due to my back in one subject in seven semester. Please advice how I can get immediate job in off campus .Have no idea about off campus job finding irrespective of package.College is not giving any guidance for the same. Regards, Dipesh VIT Chennai VIT Chennai

Ans: I am sorry to hear that you did not complete your BTech course. I suggest you focus on clearing your 7th semester. No employer would want to pick a student who has not finished a program and you have to appreciate the situation of the placement cell. Focus and finish your program. Good luck.

Career Counsellor - Answered on May 30, 2024

Sir i am graduated in 2020 batch of b.tech in ELECTRICAL and Electronics Engineering, due to covid didn't got job and started government job preparation. Is there any chance and somehow any way to getting job in it or core sector?
Ans: Brajesh,

As over 4-years have passed and you have been preparing for Government jobs, here are 2-solutions for you as of now:

1) SOLUTION-1: Continue preparing for Government Jobs but you have to change the strategies in preparing for Govt. Jobs’ Competitive Exams.
2) SOLUTION-2: As you completed your Graduation in 2020 and have not got a job till now, it is suggested to join some Software Certification Courses offline (or any other domain you are interested in) with any reputed Institute that provides a JOB GUARANTEE after you complete your course. However, please note, initially you won’t get much salary, but gradually after gaining practical experience & by upgrading your skills, you will get good job with a decent salary package.
3) Have a Professional LinkedIn Profile and connect with Professionals. DON’T ask for jobs after you get connected with them. If your profile matches with their JD, they will be in touch with you.
4) Put Job Alerts on LinkedIn for the domains, you are interested in. Know the job market expectations and upgrade your skills accordingly.

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need any other clarifications or have questions for anyone, post your questions (in detail) to me and/or follow me for more useful information on ‘Careers / Education / Jobs’.

With Best Wishes from RediffGURU, Mr. Brajesh

Nayagam PP
EduJob360
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edujob360/