Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |350 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Mar 23, 2024

Chocko Valliappa is the founder and CEO of Vee Technologies, a global IT services company; HireMee, a talent assessment and talent management start-up; and vice chairman of The Sona Group of education institutions.
A fourth-generation entrepreneur, Valliappa is a member of Confederation of Indian Industry, Nasscom, Entrepreneurs Organization and Young Presidents’ Organization.
He was honoured by the YPO with their Global Social Impact award in 2018.

Namaste everyone. I have completed my class 12 board examinations from science stream. I am aiming for upsc after my ug. I am always interested in social sciences from first and I would like to pursue my ug in humanities ( political science). Please suugest what will be the career options for (plan b) if I pursue my ug in political science.

Ans: I would not jump and give you options right away. Once you are pursuing your Pol Sc under grad program you will discover different options are available. Pl focus 100 pc on your plan A passionately with full commitment.

Rohit

Rohit Gupta  |52 Answers  |Ask -

Edtech/Online Education Expert - Answered on Feb 07, 2024

My daughter is appearing in CBSE Class XII Humanities stream Board exam 2024. She intends to study UG course in Political Science honors after after exam. Please suggest top 10 colleges in India with future prospects.
Ans: Considering your daughter's aspirations, I'd recommend focusing on top-tier colleges known for their political science programs. For a UG course in Political Science, here are ten top colleges in India known for their excellent programs:

1. Delhi University, Delhi
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) in Delhi
3. Amity University, Noida
4. University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad)
5. Presidency University, Kolkata
6. St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
7. Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR)—Delhi
8. Miranda House, Delhi
9. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)—Mumbai
10. Christ University, Bangalore

These institutions offer quality education, renowned faculty, and opportunities for research and career advancement in political science. Encourage your daughter to research each college's curriculum, faculty, and campus culture to find the best fit for her academic and career goals. I also suggest exploring online UG programs approved by UGC as an additional option for your daughter's future. Many renowned universities offer online UG degrees in various disciplines, allowing flexibility and the opportunity to pursue another degree concurrently with her regular UG course in political science. This approach can give her a broader skill set, increased career prospects, and a competitive edge in the job market. It's worth considering as it offers the flexibility to balance academic pursuits while maximizing opportunities for her future endeavors.