HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Jan 30, 2024

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.
Mohamed Question by Mohamed on Dec 12, 2023Hindi

Hi, sir myself Mohamed umar I am 32 year old who is working as accounts assistant till I am working in mid scale company but I always wanted to work in big MNC firm where I earn more and grow job wise but no MNC accepting my mid scale organisation experience how to resolve this what certification I can do get the job at MNCs

Ans: Hello Mohamed Umar, I understand that you are looking to transition from your current mid-scale company to a big MNC firm. It’s great to hear that you are looking to grow your career.

It’s not uncommon for MNCs to prefer candidates with experience in larger organizations. However, there are several steps you can take to improve your chances of getting hired by an MNC. Here are some tips:

Get certified: Earning a certification in a relevant field can help demonstrate your knowledge and skills to potential employers. For example, if you are interested in finance, you could consider earning a certification such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.

Network: Networking is a great way to meet people who work in the industry you are interested in. Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and connect with people on LinkedIn. You never know who might be able to help you land your dream job.

Gain relevant experience: If you are having trouble getting hired by an MNC, consider gaining experience in a related field. This could include working for a larger organization or taking on a role that is related to the field you are interested in.

Apply for entry-level positions: If you are having trouble getting hired for a more senior position, consider applying for entry-level positions. This will give you the opportunity to gain experience and work your way up the ladder.

Tailor your resume and cover letter: Make sure that your resume and cover letter are tailored to the specific job you are applying for. Highlight your relevant experience and skills, and make sure that your application stands out from the crowd.

I hope these tips help you in your job search. Best of luck!