Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |112 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Sep 16, 2023

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more
Prasanta Question by Prasanta on Sep 10, 2023Hindi

I have been a Mathematics teacher since last 46 years imparting Mathematics knowledge to thousands of persons from school to post graduate level. How to network for prospective students as I am not so tech savvy. Please help me to proceed with. With regards, Prasanta Kolkata

Ans: A good way is to create a google map my bUsiness listing. Give your number, address and other details. Whenever somebody is looking for maths tuitions near you, your name will pop us . Keep the listing updated with testimonials/ reviews and other data .

Aashish

Aashish Sood  |114 Answers  |Ask -

CAT, Management Expert - Answered on Aug 02, 2023

Hello sir, im a 35 year old individual having an MBA degree having worked with a few companies like Yes Bank, Vidyalankar classes and publications, LOOP mobile and VFS global pvt ltd. Due to some family emergence and mom's health issues had to leave my job and now since lockdown im totally jobless. The negative impact this time span left on my resume does not allow any employer to give me a job. Im planning to start teaching school students from class 1 to 10 but again the question arises how do i go about it as i had released a few broachures to make people aware of the same. But there was no response. Im totally blank as to how do i take a start in teaching career. If could you please advice me about how do i go about persuing my passion of teaching??
Ans: It's great to hear that you're passionate about pursuing a teaching career, especially with your diverse background and experience.

You may consider some of the steps below:

1. If you are interested in teaching in school or coaching institutes, find out the ones near your place and send resumes to all of them.

2. Find if any of your contacts are in this field and leverage them

3. Make some youtube videos on different topics and assess your performance

4. Start making your study material

5. Nothing in too small. Start with whatever you can, and, if you continue with sincerity, it will definitely grow.

6. If your brochures didn't yield any response, consider revisiting your marketing strategy. You could try targeting specific neighborhoods, using online advertising, or collaborating with local newspapers or magazines to promote your teaching services.

7. Stay updated on teaching methodologies, educational technology, and the latest trends in education. This will help you adapt your teaching methods and stay relevant.

Remember that building a teaching career takes time, persistence, and adaptability. While it might be challenging initially, your passion and determination can lead you to success in this new endeavor. Good luck on your teaching journey!

I am about 68 year's I have two sons who are married via arranged process. My younger son's wife is educated teacher. But she had a torturous up bring during high school days. Leading to least interest in married life after marriage. She deserted my son soon after marriage. This led to break down in marriage now heading for a divorce. Please advise.
Ans: It sounds like a deeply painful situation for everyone involved, especially considering the emotional trauma your daughter-in-law experienced during her formative years.

It's important to recognize that individuals who have gone through traumatic experiences in their youth can carry emotional wounds that affect their relationships later in life. These scars may manifest in ways that make it difficult for them to fully engage in marital life or maintain a healthy relationship.

In situations like these, it’s crucial to approach with empathy and understanding. Your daughter-in-law’s decision to desert your son and pursue divorce likely stems from her own internal struggles and emotional turmoil. It’s not a reflection of your son’s worth or efforts within the marriage.

Moving forward, it might be helpful for your son to focus on his own healing and well-being. Encouraging him to seek support from friends, family, or a professional counselor can provide him with a safe space to process his emotions and navigate this challenging transition.

As a family, offering unconditional support and empathy to both your son and daughter-in-law can create an environment where healing and understanding can begin. It’s important to respect each individual’s journey and decisions while also recognizing the need for compassion during this difficult time.

Hi, I am 40 yr old woman. I am staying with my husband who always doubt me without any reason. As he is dependent on me. He is jobless from last 5 yr. I am the only earning person I don't have any type of attitude. While balancing professional as well as personal life I use to listen his bitter words every day. Not only that he started beating me like anything Just coz of so-called reputation I tolerate him. But 7 months back I came across with a man in my life we both started liking each other, I shared everything with him. But he left his job due to some issues with manager and started working somewhere else. He started ignoring me. Please help me out to understand what is right and wrong in this?
Ans: Balancing the pressures of professional life with the strain of an abusive marriage is a heavy burden, and you deserve to feel safe, respected, and valued.

Your husband's behavior—doubting you without cause, subjecting you to daily verbal abuse, and physically harming you—is deeply troubling and completely unacceptable. It's important to acknowledge that no matter the circumstances, you do not deserve to be treated this way. The fear of societal judgment and concerns about reputation are common reasons people stay in harmful relationships, but your well-being and safety are far more important than maintaining appearances.

Meeting someone who offers emotional support when you’re in such a painful situation is understandable. It’s natural to seek comfort and a connection when you're feeling isolated and mistreated. However, the new man's recent behavior, where he started ignoring you after changing jobs, might feel like another layer of abandonment. This is especially tough because you opened up and shared your struggles with him, hoping for understanding and companionship.

In terms of what’s right and wrong, it's essential to focus on your needs and well-being. Staying in an abusive relationship is harmful to your physical and emotional health. You have the right to seek safety and happiness. The relationship with the new man might have provided temporary emotional relief, but it seems he's not able to be the supportive presence you hoped for, especially now when he’s pulling away.
Right now, focus on what you need to feel safe and supported. Consider reaching out to trusted friends, family, or professional services who can help you navigate this challenging time. You deserve a life free from fear and filled with respect and care. Prioritizing your own happiness and safety is the most important step forward.