Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on May 25, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
Pothugunta Question by Pothugunta on May 18, 2023Translate

How can a intermediate passed student can earn money

Ans: Thank you for reaching out with your question. It's great to see your enthusiasm and desire to earn money as an intermediate passed student. While having a degree or specialized skills can often open up more opportunities, there are still several ways for intermediate passed students to earn money. Here are a few suggestions:
Freelancing: Consider freelancing in areas where you have skills or expertise. This could include writing, graphic design, social media management, data entry, virtual assistance, or website development. Platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr offer opportunities to find freelance gigs and projects.
Tutoring or Teaching: If you excel in specific subjects, consider offering tutoring services to students who need help in those areas. You can offer one-on-one tutoring or even create online courses or tutorials. Websites like Tutor.com, Chegg, and Udemy provide platforms for online tutoring and teaching opportunities.
Part-time Jobs: Look for part-time job opportunities in your local area. This could include working in retail stores, restaurants, cafes, or assisting in administrative tasks. You can also explore opportunities in customer service or sales roles.
Content Creation: If you have a passion for writing, photography, or creating videos, consider starting a blog, YouTube channel, or social media presence. With consistent efforts and engaging content, you can attract an audience and monetize your platform through advertisements, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing.
Remember, earning money requires determination, effort, and perseverance. It's important to maintain a strong work ethic, deliver quality work, and continuously improve your skills to stand out in the competitive market.
Additionally, as you gain experience and explore different opportunities, it's valuable to keep learning and upgrading your skills. Consider enrolling in short-term courses, attending workshops, or taking online certifications to enhance your knowledge and increase your earning potential.
Stay focused, be proactive, and seize the opportunities that come your way. With dedication and the right mindset, you can achieve your financial goals.
If you have any further questions or need more guidance, feel free to reach out.

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations