Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Jul 04, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
Rajarshi Question by Rajarshi on Jun 26, 2023Translate

Hello Sir, I want to start imparting education on financial market online and offline as well. Will it be a good proposition off late where lot of contents are freely available for consumption on social media platforms?

Ans: Hello! Starting to impart education on the financial market, both online and offline, can still be a good proposition, despite the abundance of freely available content on social media platforms. Here are a few points to consider:
1. Unique Perspective and Expertise: Even though there is a lot of information available online, your unique perspective, expertise, and teaching style can attract learners who resonate with your approach. Providing valuable insights, practical examples, and personalized guidance can differentiate your educational offerings from the generic content available.
2. Credibility and Trust: Building credibility and trust with your audience is crucial. Establishing yourself as an authority in the field by demonstrating your knowledge and expertise can make learners more likely to choose your courses over the vast array of content available on social media.
3. Structured Learning Experience: Many learners prefer a structured learning experience that progresses in a logical and organized manner. By designing comprehensive courses or programs, you can provide a step-by-step learning journey, ensuring learners gain a solid foundation and develop a deep understanding of the financial market.
4. Interactivity and Personalization: One advantage of online and offline education is the ability to engage with learners directly. Offering interactive elements such as live Q&A sessions, case studies, quizzes, or one-on-one coaching can enhance the learning experience and provide value beyond what freely available content can offer.
5. Targeted Audience: Identify your target audience and their specific needs. Tailor your content to address their pain points, challenges, and goals. By focusing on a niche within the financial market, you can attract learners who are specifically interested in that area and willing to invest in specialized education.
6. Marketing and Branding: Establishing a strong brand and marketing your educational offerings effectively is essential. Develop a professional website or platform to showcase your courses, testimonials, and success stories. Leverage social media platforms, email marketing, and partnerships to reach your target audience and build a community around your educational brand.
7. Continuous Learning and Adaptation: The financial market is constantly evolving, so it's crucial to stay updated with the latest trends, regulations, and strategies. Continuously improving and adapting your courses based on market changes will help you provide relevant and valuable education.
Remember, while there is a wealth of free content available, many individuals still prefer structured, expert-led, and personalized learning experiences. By offering unique perspectives, establishing credibility, and providing value beyond what is freely available, you can create a successful proposition in the financial market education space. Good luck with your endeavors!

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Hello Sir, I have started my career with Pharma sales. I worked in this segment for two years. After that I joined news paper industry. I worked here in advertisement operations department from last 12 years. But now I want to change this industry due to less career opportunities in this area. Now I am thinking of joining digital marketing courses. Does this course will help in finding new career opportunities and my previous experience will help to get good package.
Ans: Hello! I understand that you are looking to switch your career from advertisement operations to digital marketing. Digital marketing is a rapidly growing field with a lot of opportunities. According to a report by Statista, global digital ad spending in 2021 was $521.02 billion and is projected to reach $876.1 billion by 20261. Pursuing a course in digital marketing can help you gain the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in this field.

Your previous experience in sales and advertisement operations can be an asset in the digital marketing industry. Here are some career options that you can consider:

Digital Marketing Manager: As a digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to promote products or services. You will work closely with other teams to ensure that the marketing campaigns are effective and meet the business objectives.

Social Media Manager: As a social media manager, you will be responsible for managing social media accounts and creating content that engages the audience. You will also be responsible for analyzing the performance of social media campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.

SEO Specialist: As an SEO specialist, you will be responsible for optimizing websites to improve their search engine rankings. You will work closely with content creators and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for search engines.

Content Marketing Manager: As a content marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing content that promotes products or services. You will work closely with other teams to ensure that the content is aligned with the business objectives.

Email Marketing Manager: As an email marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing email campaigns to promote products or services. You will work closely with other teams to ensure that the email campaigns are effective and meet the business objectives.

Pursuing a course in digital marketing can help you gain the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in this field. You can explore various courses available online and choose one that suits your needs and interests. I hope this helps you in your search for a fulfilling career. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.
Abhishek

Abhishek Shah  |76 Answers  |Ask -

HR Expert - Answered on Sep 28, 2023

best digital marketing course online
Ans: Hello Arun,

When it comes to finding the best digital marketing course online, there are several factors to consider to ensure you make the right choice. Digital marketing is a dynamic and evolving field, so it's essential to choose a course that provides up-to-date and comprehensive content. Here are some key considerations for selecting the best online digital marketing course:

Course Content and Curriculum: Look for courses that cover a wide range of digital marketing topics, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, pay-per-click advertising (PPC), analytics, and more. Make sure the course aligns with your specific interests and career goals.

Instructor Expertise: Check the credentials and experience of the course instructors. Ideally, they should have a strong background in digital marketing, with practical experience in the industry. Look for courses taught by experts who are actively involved in the field.

Interactive Learning: Online courses should offer interactive elements such as quizzes, assignments, and hands-on projects to reinforce your learning. Practical application of digital marketing concepts is crucial for skill development.

Certification: Many online courses offer certificates upon completion. Consider courses that provide recognized certifications from reputable organizations or institutions, as these can add value to your resume.

Reviews and Testimonials: Research reviews and testimonials from previous students to gauge the course's quality and effectiveness. Look for honest feedback about the course content, instructors, and support.

Price and Accessibility: Consider your budget and the affordability of the course. While some high-quality courses may be more expensive, there are also many excellent free or low-cost options available. Additionally, ensure that the course is accessible and user-friendly.

Up-to-Date Content: Digital marketing trends and tools change rapidly. Ensure that the course content is regularly updated to reflect the latest industry developments and best practices.

Support and Community: Look for courses that offer support through forums, discussion boards, or direct access to instructors. A strong online community can be valuable for networking and problem-solving.

Flexibility: Consider your schedule and learning style. Some courses offer self-paced learning, while others follow a structured timeline. Choose a format that aligns with your preferences and availability.

Additional Resources: Check if the course provides supplementary resources such as ebooks, templates, or access to relevant tools and software.

To help you get started, here are a few reputable platforms known for offering high-quality digital marketing courses:

Coursera: Offers courses from universities and institutions around the world, including the Digital Marketing Specialization from the University of Illinois.

edX: Provides access to courses from top universities, including the Digital Marketing MicroMasters program from Curtin University.

Udemy: Offers a wide range of digital marketing courses, including options from industry experts.

HubSpot Academy: Provides free courses and certifications in inbound marketing, content marketing, and more.

Google Digital Garage: Offers free courses in various digital marketing topics, including Google Ads and Analytics.

Ultimately, the best digital marketing course for you will depend on your specific goals, budget, and learning preferences. Take the time to research and compare options to find the one that best fits your needs.

Regards,
Abhishek Shah

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations