Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Aug 11, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
Maninath Question by Maninath on Jun 24, 2023Translate

Hi Harsh, how are you. I am working as a quality control manager in pharma industry with total experience of 14 year. After first lock down i were started my own business of agriculture inputs with my job and also working as a astrologer on Astrotalk but I am not happy with all of this. I love to travel and in all my job business I dont have time for me. Can you please suggest me some job or business in which I earned decent money (near about 50K) with lots of time to travel all around world right now I an earning near about 3lakh per month but I lost my time, relation, friends and every think which I earned before money. My age is 36 right now.

Ans: 4 types of trip jobs There are numerous different ways to travel while working. All of the trip jobs listed in this composition fall into one of the following orders Digital rambler jobs Jobs that pay to travel Expats working and traveling abroad Rambler jobs Some types of trip jobs bear a high position of moxie, and some are not as flexible as others. still, they all give you the means to cover some( or each) of your trip charges.

1. Digital rambler jobs Digital gadabouts are people who travel while working online. As a result, digital rambler jobs give an enormous quantum of inflexibility and independence when traveling. exemplifications of digital gadabouts include freelance inventors, graphic contrivers, and drop shippers. With this type of trip job, all you need is a dependable internet connection and a laptop. You can travel to the stylish digital vagabond metropolises and work from coffee shops, hospices, or co-working spaces. The jobs are frequently completely remote.

2. Jobs that pay to travel This type of job encompasses traditional trip jobs, generally in the hospitality and tourism diligence. exemplifications of jobs that pay to travel include voyage boat workers, flight attendants, and stint attendants. These jobs frequently mandate when and where you get to travel and frequently give free accommodation. So while there’s lower freedom than in digital rambler jobs, these jobs may be easier to get if you have previous experience working in hospitality.

3. Expats working and traveling abroad The term “ expat ” stands for “ émigré. ” It refers to people who are citizens of one country but decide to live and work in another country. exemplifications of expat trip jobs include English preceptors, au dyads, or government workers. Expats might live in other countries for just a many months or times at a time. So, if you’d prefer to work outside your home country and sink your teeth into a new culture or language, this may be the dream job for you.

4. Rambler jobs Let me give it to you straight Rambler jobs are presumably the least glamorous, taking you to work long hours for a minimum pay envelope. exemplifications include bartenders, hotel workers, and probing preceptors. Still, this type of trip job has a lot of benefits. These entry- position trip jobs don’t generally bear a computer or council degree. They also give plenitude of inflexibility so you can travel at your own pace. Plus, chancing original work while traveling is one of the stylish ways to meet intriguing people and experience different societies. 25 stylish trip jobs to make plutocrat while traveling the world Now that you understand the types of trip jobs available, let’s dive a bit deeper. Then are 25 of the stylish jobs for people who like to travel. Let’s launch with jobs that you can do with just a laptop and an internet connection.

5. Digital rambler jobs
1. Web design/ development A common job for digital gadabouts is web design and development. To start, learn how to produce a website. Or try searching for jobs on spots like GitHub Jobs and Up work.
2. Writing These days, it’s possible to make plutocrat writing about nearly anything. Look for jobs on spots like Freelance Writing, Blogging Pro, and Pro blogger. Freelance Writing Jobs
3. Graphic design Do you love graphic design? Why not turn your passion into a job that covers your trip costs? You can find graphic design traveling jobs on spots like Freelancer and Dribble. Dribble Graphic Design Jobs
4. Trip blogger numerous people make plutocrat with trip blogging. still, it can take time to make a sustainable income from this source. To find out further, check out How to Start a trip Blog.
5. Drop shipper might just be the stylish job to travel the world. It’s a hands-off approach to dealing physical products online. You manage your store and promote products to your target request. also, your supplier will transport the products to guests on your behalf. To get started and gain experience, read How to Start a Drop shipping Business.
6. Online tutoring/ instructor tutoring online is one of the stylish trip jobs, thanks to its low hedge to entry.However, you can be over and running in no time, If you’re a native English speaker and love to educate. To learn more, check out our full-length companion, Online Teaching Everything You Need to Know.
7. Online translator still, consider getting an online translator, If you’re fluent in further than one language. This job makes it easy to travel while working. Plus, there are plenitude of websites out there to help you find implicit guests, similar as Translators Base. Translators Base Job Boards
8. Digital marketer in numerous businesses need help with digital marketing. Like numerous of the stylish trip jobs, digital marketing is not commodity you can learn in a week or two. still, there are plenitude of free coffers online to help you come a digital marketer and make big bucks while traveling! Get started with this composition Digital Marketing Made Simple The Complete freshman’s companion.
9. Programmer If you know how to decode — or you would love to learn — you could travel the world while working as a computer programmer. There are plenitude of websites out there that educate programming, similar as Free Code Camp,Code.org, and Code Academy.
10. Virtual adjunct numerous businesses and individualizes hire people to help them with executive tasks, like scheduling and responding to client inquiries. These people are known as virtual sidekicks. To learn more, check out How to Come a Virtual Assistant.
11. client service agent Are you great with people? Do you have plenitude of tolerance and a genuine desire to help? Tons of businesses hire remote client service agents. To find client service jobs, check out remote job boards like Flex Jobs, Just Remote, and We Work Ever. We Work Ever Jobs that pay to travel Do you want to travel for a living? Then are some jobs with trip openings.
12. Yacht worker This trip job nearly sounds too good to be true. You can travel for a living on some rich person’s luxury yacht — you just have to earn your upkeep as a deckhand or slave! The yacht is like a free house because you do not pay rent. Look for yacht trip jobs on spots like Ya crew and Blue water.
13. Cruise boat worker still, consider working on a voyage boat, If you ’d rather sail on a bigger boat. This type of trip job provides plenitude of work openings. For illustration, you can work as a server, bartender, cleanser, lifeguard, or musician. Try searching for jobs on websites like All voyage Jobs, Indeed, and Cruise Job Finder. Jobs That Pay to Travel All Cruise Jobs
14. Flight attendant Working as a flight attendant provides plenitude of openings to travel different countries, with airline and hostel abatement to charge! still, the hours can be long, and spurt pause is a common circumstance. You can find flight attendant openings on Indeed and Airline Career.
15. shooter Photography could be your round the- world ticket. It’s not easy to turn this hobby horse into a career, but numerous people achieve it every time. Make sure to specialize in a niche geared for trips, similar as destination marriages or trip photography. To learn more, check out this companion on How to Start a Photography Business. Expat jobs still, consider living abroad long term with these trip jobs, If you want to immerse yourself in a different culture.
16. English schoolteacher To come an English schoolteacher, it’s likely you’ll need a TEFL( educate English as a foreign language) instrument. Find out further on TEFL’s website or look for jobs on Go Overseas. Jobs Related to trip TEFL.
17. Scuba diving educator Do you love scuba diving? If you get good, you could educate scuba diving each over the world, from India to Iceland. To learn more, check out the Professional Association of Diving preceptors or look for jobs on Dive zone and Go Abroad.

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Jan 05, 2024

Sir iam 51 old my salry total less 15k in small private firm last 20 years owner notincrease my salary i had explord all possibility opportunities in big companies nothing on my way i have own house and family findings problem But my job is supplying of cnc cutting tool forall major manufacturing indian industries what to do jaga
Ans: I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been struggling with your salary for the past 20 years. It’s understandable that you’re looking for ways to improve your financial situation. Here are some tips that might help:

Research your market value: Research the market value of your job title, years of experience, and the cost of living in your area. This can help you determine whether your current salary is fair or not. You can use websites like Indeed to find out more.

Negotiate with your employer: If you believe that your salary is lower than what you deserve, you can try negotiating with your employer. Prepare a list of your accomplishments and the value you bring to the company. Set up a private meeting with your manager to discuss your salary. Be kind but straightforward. If your request is denied, take the time to understand why. If it’s solely a budgetary issue, ask your manager when you can realistically revisit the conversation.

Consider freelancing: Freelancing can be a good option if you’re looking for more flexibility in your work schedule. You can work from home and choose the projects you want to work on. You can also set your own rates and potentially earn more than you would at a traditional job.

Explore other job opportunities: If you’re not happy with your current job, consider exploring other job opportunities. Look for companies that offer better salaries and benefits. You can also consider switching to a different industry if you have transferable skills.

Remember, improving your financial situation may take some time and effort. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results right away. Keep working hard and exploring new opportunities, and you’ll increase your chances of finding a job that meets your needs. Good luck!

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations