HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Apr 24, 2023

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.

My DOB is 12.12.1957. I am from Delhi. I am a retired person. Presently I am working in an organization outside Delhi. I want to leave the job as I am facing a lot of difficulties in maintaining my family from outside. Now I want to do some job from home to earn money. Pl advice me what kind of job I should try.

Ans: Hi,
I have not been able to understand your specialization and area of expertise of your job. Please let me know the same so that I can suggest you for work from home job.

Mayank Rautela  |236 Answers  |Ask -

HR Expert - Answered on Mar 30, 2022

Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Aug 11, 2023

Hi Harsh, how are you. I am working as a quality control manager in pharma industry with total experience of 14 year. After first lock down i were started my own business of agriculture inputs with my job and also working as a astrologer on Astrotalk but I am not happy with all of this. I love to travel and in all my job business I dont have time for me. Can you please suggest me some job or business in which I earned decent money (near about 50K) with lots of time to travel all around world right now I an earning near about 3lakh per month but I lost my time, relation, friends and every think which I earned before money. My age is 36 right now.
Ans: 4 types of trip jobs There are numerous different ways to travel while working. All of the trip jobs listed in this composition fall into one of the following orders Digital rambler jobs Jobs that pay to travel Expats working and traveling abroad Rambler jobs Some types of trip jobs bear a high position of moxie, and some are not as flexible as others. still, they all give you the means to cover some( or each) of your trip charges.

1. Digital rambler jobs Digital gadabouts are people who travel while working online. As a result, digital rambler jobs give an enormous quantum of inflexibility and independence when traveling. exemplifications of digital gadabouts include freelance inventors, graphic contrivers, and drop shippers. With this type of trip job, all you need is a dependable internet connection and a laptop. You can travel to the stylish digital vagabond metropolises and work from coffee shops, hospices, or co-working spaces. The jobs are frequently completely remote.

2. Jobs that pay to travel This type of job encompasses traditional trip jobs, generally in the hospitality and tourism diligence. exemplifications of jobs that pay to travel include voyage boat workers, flight attendants, and stint attendants. These jobs frequently mandate when and where you get to travel and frequently give free accommodation. So while there’s lower freedom than in digital rambler jobs, these jobs may be easier to get if you have previous experience working in hospitality.

3. Expats working and traveling abroad The term “ expat ” stands for “ émigré. ” It refers to people who are citizens of one country but decide to live and work in another country. exemplifications of expat trip jobs include English preceptors, au dyads, or government workers. Expats might live in other countries for just a many months or times at a time. So, if you’d prefer to work outside your home country and sink your teeth into a new culture or language, this may be the dream job for you.

4. Rambler jobs Let me give it to you straight Rambler jobs are presumably the least glamorous, taking you to work long hours for a minimum pay envelope. exemplifications include bartenders, hotel workers, and probing preceptors. Still, this type of trip job has a lot of benefits. These entry- position trip jobs don’t generally bear a computer or council degree. They also give plenitude of inflexibility so you can travel at your own pace. Plus, chancing original work while traveling is one of the stylish ways to meet intriguing people and experience different societies. 25 stylish trip jobs to make plutocrat while traveling the world Now that you understand the types of trip jobs available, let’s dive a bit deeper. Then are 25 of the stylish jobs for people who like to travel. Let’s launch with jobs that you can do with just a laptop and an internet connection.

5. Digital rambler jobs
1. Web design/ development A common job for digital gadabouts is web design and development. To start, learn how to produce a website. Or try searching for jobs on spots like GitHub Jobs and Up work.
2. Writing These days, it’s possible to make plutocrat writing about nearly anything. Look for jobs on spots like Freelance Writing, Blogging Pro, and Pro blogger. Freelance Writing Jobs
3. Graphic design Do you love graphic design? Why not turn your passion into a job that covers your trip costs? You can find graphic design traveling jobs on spots like Freelancer and Dribble. Dribble Graphic Design Jobs
4. Trip blogger numerous people make plutocrat with trip blogging. still, it can take time to make a sustainable income from this source. To find out further, check out How to Start a trip Blog.
5. Drop shipper might just be the stylish job to travel the world. It’s a hands-off approach to dealing physical products online. You manage your store and promote products to your target request. also, your supplier will transport the products to guests on your behalf. To get started and gain experience, read How to Start a Drop shipping Business.
6. Online tutoring/ instructor tutoring online is one of the stylish trip jobs, thanks to its low hedge to entry.However, you can be over and running in no time, If you’re a native English speaker and love to educate. To learn more, check out our full-length companion, Online Teaching Everything You Need to Know.
7. Online translator still, consider getting an online translator, If you’re fluent in further than one language. This job makes it easy to travel while working. Plus, there are plenitude of websites out there to help you find implicit guests, similar as Translators Base. Translators Base Job Boards
8. Digital marketer in numerous businesses need help with digital marketing. Like numerous of the stylish trip jobs, digital marketing is not commodity you can learn in a week or two. still, there are plenitude of free coffers online to help you come a digital marketer and make big bucks while traveling! Get started with this composition Digital Marketing Made Simple The Complete freshman’s companion.
9. Programmer If you know how to decode — or you would love to learn — you could travel the world while working as a computer programmer. There are plenitude of websites out there that educate programming, similar as Free Code Camp,Code.org, and Code Academy.
10. Virtual adjunct numerous businesses and individualizes hire people to help them with executive tasks, like scheduling and responding to client inquiries. These people are known as virtual sidekicks. To learn more, check out How to Come a Virtual Assistant.
11. client service agent Are you great with people? Do you have plenitude of tolerance and a genuine desire to help? Tons of businesses hire remote client service agents. To find client service jobs, check out remote job boards like Flex Jobs, Just Remote, and We Work Ever. We Work Ever Jobs that pay to travel Do you want to travel for a living? Then are some jobs with trip openings.
12. Yacht worker This trip job nearly sounds too good to be true. You can travel for a living on some rich person’s luxury yacht — you just have to earn your upkeep as a deckhand or slave! The yacht is like a free house because you do not pay rent. Look for yacht trip jobs on spots like Ya crew and Blue water.
13. Cruise boat worker still, consider working on a voyage boat, If you ’d rather sail on a bigger boat. This type of trip job provides plenitude of work openings. For illustration, you can work as a server, bartender, cleanser, lifeguard, or musician. Try searching for jobs on websites like All voyage Jobs, Indeed, and Cruise Job Finder. Jobs That Pay to Travel All Cruise Jobs
14. Flight attendant Working as a flight attendant provides plenitude of openings to travel different countries, with airline and hostel abatement to charge! still, the hours can be long, and spurt pause is a common circumstance. You can find flight attendant openings on Indeed and Airline Career.
15. shooter Photography could be your round the- world ticket. It’s not easy to turn this hobby horse into a career, but numerous people achieve it every time. Make sure to specialize in a niche geared for trips, similar as destination marriages or trip photography. To learn more, check out this companion on How to Start a Photography Business. Expat jobs still, consider living abroad long term with these trip jobs, If you want to immerse yourself in a different culture.
16. English schoolteacher To come an English schoolteacher, it’s likely you’ll need a TEFL( educate English as a foreign language) instrument. Find out further on TEFL’s website or look for jobs on Go Overseas. Jobs Related to trip TEFL.
17. Scuba diving educator Do you love scuba diving? If you get good, you could educate scuba diving each over the world, from India to Iceland. To learn more, check out the Professional Association of Diving preceptors or look for jobs on Dive zone and Go Abroad.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 14, 2024

Eventhough you are ready to Grab the oppurtunity and behave in flexible manner When you are not working currwntly it becomes nightmare to join a job once again HR dept, Interview panel Sr Mgmt dont look for Solutions to their Requirements posted online whether it is Naukri or Indeed or Linkedin Getting selected but not finalising Putting Selected candidates on hold for 2 to 3 / Even 3 to 6 months shows worst economy In india especially post covid scenario Not able to recover in career to bring myself back on track after innumerable attempts Location constraints Language constraints Relavang exp / Relavant ind constraints Age constraints Slow Decision making from Corp Mgmt and BUSINESS HEAD / MD / CEO Facing rejection with cool attitude
Ans: Thank you for sharing it to me. It sounds like you're facing a challenging situation, and I understand how frustrating it can be to navigate the job market, especially in the current economic climate. Here are some insights and strategies to help you cope with these challenges:

Despite facing setbacks and rejections, it's essential to remain persistent and resilient in your job search. Keep applying to relevant positions, refining your resume and cover letter, and reach out your professionals network in your industry and consider broadening your job search criteria to include a wider range of industries, roles, and locations to help yourself. Invest your time in continuous learning and skill development to enhance your qualifications and make yourself more competitive in the job market by pursuing certifications, online courses, or workshops relevant to your field to stay updated with industry trends and requirements. Try to attend industry events, join professional associations, and leverage online networking platforms like LinkedIn to expand your professional network and access potential job leads. Despite the challenges you're facing, try to maintain a positive mindset and focus on the aspects of your job search that you can control. Keep practicing self-care, stay motivated, and celebrate small victories along the way to stay resilient in the face of adversity.

Always remember that setbacks and challenges are a natural part of the growth process, and it's essential to persevere and adapt your approach based on your experiences. Stay proactive, keep learning and searching better jobs, and trust that your efforts will eventually lead to success. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

Sir, I am 27 year old. Single . Working in a psu as a manager. I hate my job. I am not that great at study. I really want to earn a lot of money, travel and retire at the age of 45-50. But I don’t know how ? Should I do mba ? At this age ? I am middle class ! UPSC ? Learn coding? Stop dreaming?
Ans: It's reasonable to feel dissatisfied with your current job and to aspire for more. Considering your age, career stage, and goals, here are some considerations and potential paths you could explore:

Pursuing an MBA can be a valuable option if you're seeking to advance your career, switch industries, or develop managerial and business skills. Many MBA programs welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those with experience in public sector organizations. If you're interested in a career in civil services and have a passion for public administration, policy-making, and governance, preparing for the UPSC exam could be a viable option. Keep in mind that UPSC preparation requires dedication, perseverance, and thorough understanding of current affairs and the Indian administrative system. Learning coding and acquiring technical skills can open up opportunities in the rapidly growing field of technology as well. If you have innovative ideas and a strong desire to create your own path, entrepreneurship could be worth exploring. Starting your own business or venture allows you to pursue your passions, take control of your career, and potentially achieve financial independence. However, entrepreneurship also involves risks and uncertainties, so it's crucial to conduct thorough market research, develop a solid business plan, and be prepared for challenges along the way. Regardless of your career path, prioritizing financial planning and investments can help you work towards your goal of retiring early. Consider consulting with a financial advisor to create a personalized financial plan, explore investment opportunities, and establish a savings strategy that aligns with your income, expenses, and retirement goals. Finally, focus on personal development and self-discovery to clarify your values, interests, and priorities. Reflect on what truly motivates and fulfills you, and explore ways to incorporate those elements into your career and lifestyle choices.

Ultimately, there's no one-size-fits-all answer, and the best path for you will depend on your unique circumstances, strengths, and aspirations. Take the time to explore your options, gather information, and make informed decisions that align with your goals and aspirations. Remember that it's never too late to pursue your dreams and create the life you desire. Best of Luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

I have recently completed my Masters in Zoology; specialisation in Cell Biology & Cytogenetics. Also, I hold a degree of Bachelor in Science as well as Bachelor in Education. Right now, I'm in that stage of life where you see a lot of options in your career; though confused which one to pursue as in the developing scenario, I want something that gives good money as well as requires my knowledge. Need experts advice.
Ans: Given your educational background and specialization in Cell Biology & Cytogenetics, as well as your dual degree in Science and Education, you have a diverse range of career options to explore. Here are some potential career paths that align with your qualifications and interests:

You can pursue a career as a research scientist in academic institutions, government agencies, or private research organizations, work in the biotechnology industry in roles such as research associate, laboratory technician, or quality control specialist or work as a clinical laboratory scientist or medical technologist in hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, or healthcare facilities or work as genetic counselor to assess risk of inherited genetic disorders and provide information and support regarding genetic testing, diagnosis, and treatment options, or work as biology teacher, college lecturer, or educational consultant or work as a science writer or editor, writing articles, blogs, or educational materials on topics related to cell biology, genetics, and cytogenetics or work as a regulatory affairs specialist, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines for the development and approval of drugs, biologics, and medical devices.

Consider your interests, career goals, and desired work environment when exploring these options. You may also benefit from networking with professionals in your field, seeking informational interviews, or gaining hands-on experience through internships or volunteer opportunities to help you make an informed decision about your career path. Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further help or assistance.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

Hallo Sir, Myself Sanjay Agarwal. My daughter pursued her M.Sc. (physics) from Delhi University in 2010–11. But could not clear it and got back papers in two subjects. She joined the service as a teacher (TGT) in a reputed 10+2 school and, after that, got married. As she is also teaching the 11 and 12 standards (supposed to be taught by PGT) and the results of her students are extremely good, now she wants to complete her PG in Physics so that she may be allotted the class as PGT. Her school is also suggesting this to her, and they are ready to provide the necessary permissions for that. Please suggest that after 10–12 years of back papers in DU, is it possible to clear those back papers now? Or may you suggest alternatives so that she may complete her M.Sc. in Physics?
Ans: Thank you for getting in touch with me on Rediff Gurus. It's commendable that your daughter is considering furthering her education to advance her career. While clearing back papers after a significant gap may pose challenges, it's not impossible. She should reach out to the concerned department or administrative office at Delhi University to inquire about their policies and procedures for clearing back papers after a long gap. They can provide guidance on the possibility and process involved. If clearing the back papers is possible, she can start preparing for the exams by going through her study materials, seeking guidance from professors, and practicing past exam papers. She can also consider private universities and institutions as an alternative which are offering PG courses in Physics that may have more flexible admission and examination policies, if clearing back papers at Delhi University seems challenging. Kindly encourage your daughter to assess these options carefully, with determination and perseverance to achieve her educational and professional aspirations. Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 13, 2024

Hii, I am BCA passout student in year 2021, and currently I am pursuing LLB degree so at that time I am still confused to choose a career, so plz tell me what are the pros and cons of both degree and which degree makes money earlier and great future provide to me
Ans: Thank you for getting in touch with me. Choosing between a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) and a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree can be a significant decision that depends on various factors including your interests, skills, career goals, and personal preferences. Here are some pros and cons of both degrees to help you make an informed decision:

Pros of BCA: Lucrative Job Opportunities, High Demand and Competitive Salaries,
Cons of BCA: Rapid Technological Changes, Job Competition and Work-Life Balance
Pros of LLB: Prestigious Career, Diverse Practice Areas, Stable Income, Advocacy and Social Impact
Cons of LLB: Lengthy Education and Training, High Competition, Work-Life Balance

When considering which degree may provide better financial prospects and a great future, it's essential to weigh your interests, strengths, career goals, and personal preferences. Both BCA and LLB offer promising career paths with opportunities for growth, success, and fulfillment, but the right choice ultimately depends on your individual aspirations and aspirations. Additionally, exploring potential career paths, networking with professionals in each field, and mentors can help you make an informed decision that aligns with your long-term goals and aspirations. Good luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further help or assistance.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

How to apply for internship in Rosell techsys pvt ltd
Ans: Happy to hear from you! To apply for an internship at Rosell Techsys, you can follow these instructions mentioned below:

First visit the official website of Rosell Techsys Pvt Ltd. You can also search for any internship openings on job portals as well such as Freshersworld, Shine, Indeed, Naukri.com or LinkedIn. Then look for internship opportunities that match your skills, interests, and career goals by paying attention to the job descriptions, requirements, and application deadlines mentioned on the website. Prepare your resume/CV highlighting your relevant skills, qualifications, academic achievements, and any previous internship or work experience and write a compelling cover letter expressing your interest in the internship position and explaining why you are a suitable candidate. You should customize your cover letter for each application to make it more personalized and impactful then submit your application through the company's official website or the job portal where the internship opening is posted. Please follow the application instructions carefully and ensure that you attach all required documents, such as your resume/CV and cover letter. After submitting your application, be patient and wait for a response from Rosell Techsys. If your application is shortlisted, you may be contacted for further rounds of interviews or assessments. Prepare for interviews by researching the company, understanding its products/services, and familiarizing yourself with the internship role and responsibilities. Be confident, articulate, and enthusiastic during the interview process. If you are selected for the internship, review the terms and conditions of the internship offer carefully, including the duration, stipend (if any), and expectations and respond to the offer promptly and confirm your acceptance of the internship position.

By following these instructions and presenting yourself as a qualified candidate, you can increase your chances of securing an internship opportunity at Rosell Techsys Pvt Ltd. Good luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further guidance or assistance.