You may like to see similar questions and answers below
- DSP Focused Fund – Growth
- UTI Flexi Cap Fund – Growth
- Samco Flexi Cap Fund – Growth
- Parag Parekh Flexi Cap Fund – Growth
- Samco Flexi Cap Fund - Growth
- Hdfc Index Fund - Sensex Plan - Growth
- Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund- Growth
Uti Mnc Fund - Growth Plan
The corpus that can be created in 20 years with Rs. 15,000 SIP and period lump sum post 2024 is nearly Rs. 2 crs.
Therefore, it would not be prudent for me to recommend any funds with these requirements.
7.5 per cent to 9 per cent can be a possibility with combination of debt and conservative / balanced advantage