HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Oct 30, 2023

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.
Asked by Anonymous - Oct 27, 2023Translate

I am retiring from my job (public sector) in 4 months from now. Please suggest me how do I keep my self busy after that. I have a passion for music and play some stringed instruments too.

Ans: Hi,
You have worked really hard all your life. Now it's the time to relax rejuvenate your passion. Since you have a passion for music, you must pursue it.