Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |112 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on May 06, 2024

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more
Satyanarayana Question by Satyanarayana on Apr 26, 2024Hindi

Respected Sir , I am at the Age of 76 Years. I am having a small shop at a Prime location . I want to start Nuts and Dry Fruit Shop with the Help of an employee. Kindly suggest me pros and cones of the Said Business.

Ans: Sir, start this if you can actively manage this and have a trusted employee, else it is not an easy task to make a shop profitable. Also, dry fruits is a very commoditised business, where skills lie in purchasing at the right price. Please evaluate if you have these.

Baqar Iftikhar

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Sep 16, 2023

Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Mar 22, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 30, 2023Hindi
Hello sir. I want to start a bakery business at some location. I don't know how to evalutae the location and maket research for that particular business. What should i do sir.
Ans: Hey! For Starting a bakery business is an exciting venture, and evaluating the location and conducting market research are crucial steps to ensure its success. I suggest here what you can do to evaluate the locality and market cap,

Location Evaluation:-

Identify locations with potential: Look for near by areas with high footfall of traffic, proximity to residential areas, offices, schools, and shopping marts etc. Also, consider the accessibility of the location and parking availability.

Analyze demographics: Understand the demographics of the area, including population density, income levels, age groups, and consumer preferences. This will help you determine your target audience.

Assess competition: Research existing bakeries and food establishments in the certain areas. And evaluate their offers, prices of product, and customer base to identify gaps in the market that your bakery can fill.

Ensure that the location complies with zoning regulations and permits required for operating a bakery business. Check for any restrictions on signage, outdoor seating, or operating hours.

Market Research:-

To make your bakery business successful, you need to conduct surveys or interviews with residents in the area to understand their preferences regarding bakery products, pricing, and service expectations. Research current trends in the bakery industry such as demand for specialty baked goods, health-conscious options, or artisanal products. Identify opportunities to differentiate your bakery from competitors. Determine competitive pricing for your products based on the cost of ingredients, overhead expenses, and desired profit margin. Consider offering promotions or discounts to attract customers.

Develop a marketing plan to promote your bakery and products. This includes strategies for social media, local advertising, and community engagement. Create a unique brand identity that resonates with your target audience.

Prepare a financial plan outlining the startup costs, operating expenses, and projected revenue for your bakery business. Consider seeking advice from a financial advisor or accountant to ensure accuracy.

In conclusion, it is important to carefully assess the location and market to gain useful perspectives for making insightful decisions and ensuring that your bakery business thrives. If necessary, do not hesitate to seek help from industry professionals, consultants, or local trade organizations for further guidance and support. I wish you all the best of luck with your bakery endeavor!

Dear sir my son is srm ap in btech CSE 3 Rd year how to get placement
Ans: Some important steps to get placed in Campus Recruitment: (1) To keep his PROFESSIONAL Resume Ready now itself, covering all his achievements including Certifications (hope he would have done some both offline and online from NPTEL, Internshala, LinkedIn, Coursera etc. (2) He should still continue do online Certificate short-term courses, relevant to his domain (3) Should have a Professional LinkedIn Profile. If already has, fine-tune by updating it (4) Should get connected to Professionals in same domain. (Not to ask for jobs). If the Recruiters / Employers expectation meets your son's profile, they will be in touch with him (5) To put job alerts, related to his domain / certifications / skills to know the current market scenario / employers' expectations (6) To know the selection process and to start preparing for Campus Recruitment (Aptitude Test, Interview, & GD) (7) To make a thorough RESEARCH about the Companies visited the College last year and go through their websites to know about the Company Profile, Products / Services Provided, HR Policy etc. (8) To also start applying through LinkedIn by the end of his final year, if companies' JD matches with your son's profile. Hope this information is enough for your Son. All The BEST for your Son’s Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board) | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad) | SOP Writing Tips’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here.

Nayagam PP |
EduJob360 |
CERTIFIED Career Coach | Career Guru |
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edujob360/

Hi I am a 35-year-old woman and my husband is 45. we are made for each other couple. we love each other and we do not have any compatibility issues except in romance. he is not very romantic and even throughout my younger years I was also not very romantic and immersed myself in studies and career. He is not very active in sex also. A few years back I told him that I wanted to be romantic after marriage and now we are not, so I missed my college and early office days when I was in my prime and could have been romantically involved with guys. Since I look very young even at 35, he suggested that I still can move around with guys and get romantic and I need not miss anything even now. though initially declining the offer, I moved a little freely toward men, mostly colleagues, and a few social club members. I encouraged late-night messages, coffee meets, movies, etc. I update my husband on every single event that happens. ex, if I went to a movie with a colleague, I will message my hubby " We kissed", if that happened. he encourages me so much and is happy with whatever is happening, cutting a long story short. though I didn't think it would go so far, I am now romantically very active. soft romance-like messages I do with many. Dating I don't say no to my known circle like colleagues, ex-colleagues, college mates, etc and almost 2-3 times a week I end up dating someone in a coffee shop, pub, or a long drive. A few times I initiate a date too. and I must confess that I have regular intimacy with four young men, all from the same office where I work. I have never hidden anything from my hubby and give a complete account every day. I offered to stop everything any moment he said. but he told me till age is there enjoy life!. I am emotionally connected to my husband only and I do all my responsibilities as a woman. Our relationship has grown manifold. My only question is, am I exploiting my husband's innocence or does he have a cuckold fantasy? If I continue the way I continue with no harm to anyone, can I keep doing it ( I love to). or I should stop at once?

After reading your question I understood that your partner and you have, what we call, an open relationship. As long as both partners are okay with the dynamics of it, and no one is emotionally hurt, or resisting, it should be okay. It isn't exploitation if your husband himself encourages you. You are both consenting adults and not harming each other or anyone else. As for your question, if he has a cuckold fantasy, that is something you should discuss with your husband. An open discussion is better than speculation. Also, at any time if you suspect that your husband is growing concerned about the nature of your relationship, ask him directly. It can help avoid misunderstandings.

Hello sir mai 28 year ki hoo mai abhi llb kar rahi hoo mai last 7 year se relationship mai hoo vo mujse 25 year bade hai saruaat 1 to 2 year inhone muje bhot priorities di ab hum 3 to 4 month mai kabhi milte hai hum dono alag alag city mai hai unki bhot badi family hai or finincially bhi problem chal rahi hai last 3 yaer se vo.muje priority nai de rahe hum.roj bat karte hai vo mera khyal bhi rakhte hai lekin muje unse ab dur nai hona mene sadi na karne ka decisions Liya hai lekin kitni bar bhot akela feel karti hoo vo muje itna time nai dete phele jaisa nai hai aisa lagta hai.fir vo ku6 help kar de ya pyar se bat bhi kar le.to.lagta hai sab theek hai mai.bhot confused hoo mai.kya karu muje kya karna chahiye ..

Dating someone older than you is not the problem, but the fact that you are making major life decisions based on what he wants and doesn't want is concerning. I am guessing that you decided to not get married because he doesn't want it either. Is that fair to you? You yourself mentioned that you often feel lonely. Don't you think you deserve better? Don't you deserve someone who would love you and would like to spend the rest of their life with you? Please reconsider this relationship. Speak to your partner and ask him what his plans are for the future. Does he want to settle down with you? How will you two continue this relationship in the future? There are many important questions that need answering. Sort them out and you will have the solution to your dilemma.