Study Abroad Expert - Answered on May 29, 2024

Sushil Sukhwani is the founding director of the overseas education consultant firm, Edwise International. He has 31 years of experience in counselling students who have opted to study abroad in various countries, including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. He is part of the board of directors at the American International Recruitment Council and an honorary committee member of the Australian Alumni Association. Sukhwani is an MBA graduate from Bond University, Australia. ... more
Mumthaz Question by Mumthaz on May 05, 2024Hindi

Iam 23 years old female...I am completed my BDS from India... My queries are .. 1..if I do MBA n dental practice for 2 years simultaneously.. 2. If I do any medical course in Australia or Dubai... Which will be best for me..plz.guide me which courses will be benefited with low budget..plz..let me know..tq .

Ans: Hello. Thank you for connecting with us. It is good to hear that you will be completing BDS soon. As a 23-year-old, you have several pathways to advance your career in both medical and MBA fields. Given your background in BDS, it would be much easier for you to pursue a master’s in medicine. Both Australia and Dubai are good options for a master’s in medicine. The universities are renowned for their high-quality education systems and meicla programs. You can choose to pursue a Master of Public Health (MPH), a Master of Health Admisnitration, or specialised dental courses. The cost might vary depending on the course you choose.
When it comes to balancing both the dental and MBA programmes, let me tell you that it would be a feasible option. An MBA programme would help you in potential roles like healthcare administration, dental clinic ownership, or consulting. You can consider scholars as well. Furthermore, if you are aiming to enhance your managerial skills while continuing with a clinical practice, it would help you with business development ideas. But if you are specifically inclined towards a clinical career, it would be good if you enrolled in a specialised medical program. Consider long-term objectives, budget constraints, and specific benefits when making an informed decision.
For any further queries, please get in touch with us. We have a team of expert counsellors who can guide you through any concerns or questions you may have.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jan 06, 2024

Dear ashwini mam, I am little bit confused with my carrer..i have pursing clinical research course of 6 months and have completed 3 months already...i have completed my b pharmacy and wanted to crack gpat and niper exam for m pharmacy so i have taken gap of 1 year and in that i have taken that course . But i also wanted to go for mpharm in abraod . What will be best for me ? What should i do? Is it good to go with masters in abroad?

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear that you have completed your Bachelor’s of Pharmacy and now wish to pursue Master’s of Pharmacy(M.Pharm). I would like to let you know that we only deal with overseas education. To answer your question, I would like to tell you that deciding to pursue M.Pharmacy can be a wise choice. You would be glad to know that you can be exposed to different viewpoints, worldwide networks, as well as various specializations or research possibilities through pursuing a Master’s degree overseas. Opting to study abroad is consistently a wise decision. Nevertheless, I would recommend that you take into account variables viz., the standing of the preferred university, the calibre of education, the compatibility of the offered program with your professional objectives, monetary constraints, your future career aspirations, post-graduation employment opportunities as well as your own choices. In order to make an educated choice that best resonates with your situation and future goals, it would be logical to compare as well as balance these aspects with one another. Prior to making a decision, I would also recommend that you get in touch with and obtain advice from career advisors, experts, or mentors to learn more.

Presently Im a class 12 commerce student and i want to join BCA for my degree next year but i dont know what are the careers after BCA.
Ans: Adella, first of all, shortlist top 5-10 colleges to get admission for your BCA.

Know the Eligibility Criteria / Admission Process / Entrance Exams (such as CUET & other Private Colleges' its own Entrance Exams) you will have to appear in.

There are multiple career options after BCA, but depends upon which specialization you will choose, which specilizations are available in the college you will join & which all skills you will upgrade. Some of the examples of specializations available for BCA are:

1) Software Development
2) Cyber Security
3) Data Analytics
4) Web Development
5) Mobile Application Development
6) Networking & System Administration
7) Cloud Computing
8) Digital Marketing
9) Multimedia & Animation
10) AI & ML
11) Full Stack Development & More.

After you get admission into BCA in any college:

1) Try to maintain a good academic performance.
2) Involve in co/extra-curricular activities.
3) Keep upgrading your skills, as recommended by your college faculties.
4) Start researching about the Recruiters/Companies visited your college for Campus Recruitment.
5) Have a Professional LinkedIn Profile.
6) Put Job Alerts related to your domain in LinkedIn.
7) Get notifications of job vacancies and go through the JD (Job Description) of each.
8) Know the Job Market Trends & keep analyzing how it changes till your 3rd year.
9) Connect with Professionals of your domain, get their advice/views/opinions for your Career Growth
10) At the end of your 3rd year, start applying for jobs through LinkedIn, matching your Profile and also prepare for your Campus Interview.

All the BEST for Your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, ask / Follow Us here in RediffGURUS.