Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |112 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Apr 15, 2024

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more

How to start digital Marketing company

Ans: You need to have skills in digital marketing to start the agency. Start with 1-2 clients, without worrying too much about the fee. Deliver results and then use them as a reference case to market to others. Slowly build more clients and your internal team. Also inch up your fee with each successful assignment till you get to the optimal/ market level

Mayank Kumar  |192 Answers  |Ask -

Education Expert - Answered on Jan 23, 2023

Hi Mayank I am a 32 yr old professional from Mumbai. I have a commerce degree and 8 years of work experience in sales and marketing. I want to move to digital marketing. Can you please guide me about the courses I can pursue and the scope of career. My current CTC is 10LPA
Ans: Looking at your years of experience and your CTC, I would say you are slightly underpaid at your current experience levels. After 8 years of experience, the average income of professionals in India is likely to be at a CTC of INR 12-15L. Sales & Marketing is one of the best domains that you are in and your experience is a bonus. From your current role, moving to Digital Marketing won't be a big challenge, and hence, I would recommend a few specific steps for you:
(a) Take up internal projects within your current organisation or at a smaller venture in Digital Marketing to build on your profile
(b) Pick up industry certifications with Google or Facebook to enhance your skill sets
(c) Actively work on your own social media profile and be more proactive in the domain of marketing
(d) If you want to build credibility in the market and amongst recruiters, it's critical to pursue an outcome-focused certification or a post-graduate program that will round you up & will also make your CV stronger (e) Within Digital Marketing, know what role you are looking for; is it Social media and Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Branding and Communications, or a PR professional, etc. and accordingly, aim for the profile that has the closest overlap with your current role. I would recommend doing a session with a career counsellor who can also guide you on your queries and can give you more personalised advice depending on your specific background. Additionally, upGrad gives you the option of completing an online course in Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication with MICA Ahmedabad without having to quit your job along with 4 specialisation tracks (you could choose one based on your interests or skill competencies) to enhance your foundation.

Career Coach  |42 Answers  |Ask -

Workplace Expert - Answered on Jan 19, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 18, 2024Hindi
I am interested in digital marketing. What should I do to start a career in digital marketing? What is the scope in terms of jobs and salary?
Ans: Starting a career in digital marketing can be exciting, as it is a dynamic and evolving field with a wide range of opportunities. Here are some steps you can take to begin your journey in digital marketing:

1. Educate Yourself:
- Learn the basics of digital marketing, including key concepts such as SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and paid advertising.
- There are numerous online courses, certifications, and resources available. Platforms like HubSpot Academy, Google Digital Garage, and LinkedIn Learning offer valuable courses.

2. Build a Strong Online Presence:
- Create profiles on professional networking platforms like LinkedIn. Highlight your skills and any relevant coursework or certifications.
- Start a personal blog or contribute to existing blogs to showcase your knowledge and passion for digital marketing.

3. Gain Practical Experience:
- Apply your knowledge through real-world projects. This could involve managing social media accounts, creating content, or running small ad campaigns.
- Internships or entry-level positions can provide hands-on experience and exposure to different aspects of digital marketing.

4. Specialize in a Niche:
- Consider specializing in a specific area of digital marketing that aligns with your interests and strengths. Specializations could include SEO, social media management, email marketing, or content creation.

5. Build a Portfolio:
- Document your projects and achievements in a portfolio. This can be a powerful tool when applying for jobs, as it demonstrates your practical skills and experience.

6. Stay Updated:
- Digital marketing is constantly evolving, so stay informed about industry trends, tools, and best practices. Follow reputable blogs, attend webinars, and participate in relevant online communities.

In terms of job opportunities and salary, the scope for digital marketing professionals is quite vast. Here are some common roles in digital marketing:

1. Digital Marketing Specialist/Coordinator
2. Social Media Manager
3. Content Marketing Manager
4. SEO Specialist/Analyst
5. Email Marketing Specialist
6. Digital Marketing Manager
7. PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Specialist
8. Analytics Manager

Salaries can vary based on factors such as experience, location, and the specific role. Entry-level positions may start at a lower range, but as you gain experience and expertise, salaries tend to increase. On average, digital marketing professionals can earn competitive salaries, and there is often room for growth and advancement within the field. Keep in mind that the digital marketing landscape is diverse, and opportunities exist within companies, agencies, and as freelancers.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jun 22, 2024

Is master degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with bachelor degree in physiotherapy enough to settle in canada

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. As an answer to your query, I would like to tell you that to settle in Canada, a master’s degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy can be sufficient. You would be glad to know that degrees earned from Canada can improve your eligibility for immigration and employment substantially. Physiotherapy being a licensed profession in Canada, I would like to tell you that you will require to get your credentials recognised by the regulatory agency in the province or territory you intend working in. This frequently entails an evaluation of your education and potentially taking additional tests, or acquiring professional experience in Canada.

Moreover, obtaining a master’s degree from a university in Canada can also assist you with the Express Entry immigration system, by raising your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, thereby, enhancing your chances of being invited to submit an application for permanent residency (PR). Furthermore, your resume can be further strengthened by adding work experience acquired in Canada via post-graduate work permits. Hence, your academic background coupled with fulfilling regulatory and immigration standards can help you settle in Canada.

For more information, you can visit our website: www.edwiseinternational.com

You can also follow us on our Instagram page: edwiseint

Should I join Bennett University
Ans: Hello Hitesh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that your academic and professional objectives, as well as your personal choices play a key role in deciding whether to join Bennett University. Founded by the Times of India Group, Bennett University, is renowned for its strong focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, and industry-focused education. I would like to let you know that a vast array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs with state-of-the-art infrastructure, knowledgeable teachers, as well as partnerships with international organizations are offered by this university. Not just that, Bennett University boasts a strong placement record and emphasizes on overall development via a range of extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, I would suggest that you take into account variables viz., the location, educational offerings, experience of the faculty members, and campus amenities. You should also compare it with other universities you are interested in, in terms of academic standing, career assistance, and student feedback. Lastly, in order to acquire more knowledge and assist in making an educated choice, I would recommend that you visit the campus, speak to students presently studying there, and participate in informational sessions.

Sir my daughter is in grade 9.Can you please suggest some preparation strategy for iit-jee .Which is the best online coaching for iit-jee foundation for grade 9.
Ans: Prefer ALLEN Online Coaching Classes. AhaGuru is another Better Option, if fees of Allen is More. However, If you join AhaGURU, join just Allen's Online Test Series also to practice questions online. Go to both Website, check & choose more suitable one for you.

NOW Coming to Preparation Strategies:

(1) Whenever you study at home, study for 45-minutes. Then take a break of 10-minutes when you can move away from your study table, walk, have some water & relax. If you continue studying beyond 45-minutes, your concentration power will go down, resulting to low output. Most students commit this mistake. (2) On daily basis (morning or evening whichever will be convenient to you), do yoga or meditation or physical exercises or play any games / sports for at least 30-45 minutes. This will further reduce your stress / distractions. (3) Study tough topics / tough subjects (applicable to you) early morning with your fresh mind. (4) Eat a lot of green vegetables / fruits which you can afford for & Avoid soft drinks (5) Every day night, before going to bed, revise whatever you have studied during the day. (6) Also, revise every week whatever you have covered till date (here your short-notes which you should prepare will be helpful). (7) Keep practising questions on topics which you have covered either offline or online (8) Give utmost importance to wrongly answered / difficult / complicated / tough questions and have a separate note-book specially for this for each subject (PCM) (8) You might be aware that JEE rank is allotted on the basis of highest score in Maths, followed by Physics & Chemistry. Practice more and more in Maths, till you reach Speed & Accuracy (9) By the end of 9th/10th/11th/12th standard (December-January), attempt fully syllabus online test series, evaluate and analyse your performance such as, (a) which topic / unit / concept you are weak which needs your revision and improvement as this will disturb you when you appear in actual JEE exam (b) abnormal time taken to attempt any question which you can come to know from Online Test Series which you should reduce (c) which questions you skipped and why? (10) Please AVOID studying under pressure that you should get admission only into IITs/ NITs. Never advisable. Any one can be successful, even if he / she studies in NON-IIT / NON-NIT Colleges also. (11) Have Plan B & Plan C for other Colleges Entrance Exams / Disciplines-Streams. (11) Avoid comparing yourself with other students. (12) Also, it is highly ideal to appear in / attempt minimum 5-Entrance Exams (for both Govt & Private Engineering Colleges). You will have a lot of options (easiest method) to choose the best and most suitable one, keeping in view a lot of factors such as, College | Location | Your Interest | Stream Preference | Placement Records | College Culture | Your Short & Long Term Goals | Pressure You Can Go Through | Your AIR & Job Market Condition when you apply for your BTech & Even after. I hope I have answered to your question with value additions.

All the BEST for your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, please Ask / Follow me in RediffGURU here.