Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Apr 03, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.

Hello Harsh, I am 33 yrs old, working as an SAP Consultant in an MNC company. I and one of my friend started one IT company in 2019 and at the same time we started one E-commerce company which we registered it in 2021 as a Pvt Ltd company. Initially, I brought a business of around 2.5L - 3L during the COVID time but most of the time we give in developing our E-commerce company. Due to this, we are unable to focus on our IT company. We have already given 3 years on our E-commerce and we have also launched 2 soaps and 2 essential oils with our own brand and manufactured from 3rd party vendor. Right now both companies are loss-making. I want your suggestion as to which company I should focus on more so that I can bring revenue and make it profitable. I want your guidance.

Ans: It seems like you and your friend are currently running two companies - an IT company and an E-commerce company. While the E-commerce company has been your primary focus and you have launched your own brand of products, both companies are currently loss-making.
To make a decision about which company to focus on, you may want to consider a few things:
1. Revenue potential: Consider the revenue potential of each company. Which company has the potential to generate more revenue in the near future?
2. Market demand: Evaluate the market demand for the products/services offered by each company. Which company has a larger market demand and growth potential?
3. Your expertise: Consider your expertise and experience in both industries. Which company are you more knowledgeable about and can you bring more value to?
4. Cost and resources: Evaluate the cost and resources required to run each company. Which company requires more investment and resources?
Based on the above factors, you can decide which company to focus on. You may also want to consider the possibility of merging the two companies or scaling down one of them to focus on the other.
It is important to remember that building a successful business takes time and effort. It is not uncommon for businesses to experience losses in the early stages. Keep persevering and continue to innovate and adapt to the changing market conditions.
I hope this advice helps you make a decision about which company to focus on. Good luck!

Chandu

Chandu Nair  |55 Answers  |Ask -

VC, Angel Investing, Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Apr 15, 2023

Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Apr 12, 2023

We have two start-up companies, an IT company incorporated in 2019 that has brought in a business of more than 3 lacs during its initial stage, and an organic product company incorporated in 2021 that has already launched 2 soaps and 2 essential oils. To which company we should give more priority now as both are loss-making?

I am about 68 year's I have two sons who are married via arranged process. My younger son's wife is educated teacher. But she had a torturous up bring during high school days. Leading to least interest in married life after marriage. She deserted my son soon after marriage. This led to break down in marriage now heading for a divorce. Please advise.
Ans: It sounds like a deeply painful situation for everyone involved, especially considering the emotional trauma your daughter-in-law experienced during her formative years.

It's important to recognize that individuals who have gone through traumatic experiences in their youth can carry emotional wounds that affect their relationships later in life. These scars may manifest in ways that make it difficult for them to fully engage in marital life or maintain a healthy relationship.

In situations like these, it’s crucial to approach with empathy and understanding. Your daughter-in-law’s decision to desert your son and pursue divorce likely stems from her own internal struggles and emotional turmoil. It’s not a reflection of your son’s worth or efforts within the marriage.

Moving forward, it might be helpful for your son to focus on his own healing and well-being. Encouraging him to seek support from friends, family, or a professional counselor can provide him with a safe space to process his emotions and navigate this challenging transition.

As a family, offering unconditional support and empathy to both your son and daughter-in-law can create an environment where healing and understanding can begin. It’s important to respect each individual’s journey and decisions while also recognizing the need for compassion during this difficult time.

Hi, I am 40 yr old woman. I am staying with my husband who always doubt me without any reason. As he is dependent on me. He is jobless from last 5 yr. I am the only earning person I don't have any type of attitude. While balancing professional as well as personal life I use to listen his bitter words every day. Not only that he started beating me like anything Just coz of so-called reputation I tolerate him. But 7 months back I came across with a man in my life we both started liking each other, I shared everything with him. But he left his job due to some issues with manager and started working somewhere else. He started ignoring me. Please help me out to understand what is right and wrong in this?
Ans: Balancing the pressures of professional life with the strain of an abusive marriage is a heavy burden, and you deserve to feel safe, respected, and valued.

Your husband's behavior—doubting you without cause, subjecting you to daily verbal abuse, and physically harming you—is deeply troubling and completely unacceptable. It's important to acknowledge that no matter the circumstances, you do not deserve to be treated this way. The fear of societal judgment and concerns about reputation are common reasons people stay in harmful relationships, but your well-being and safety are far more important than maintaining appearances.

Meeting someone who offers emotional support when you’re in such a painful situation is understandable. It’s natural to seek comfort and a connection when you're feeling isolated and mistreated. However, the new man's recent behavior, where he started ignoring you after changing jobs, might feel like another layer of abandonment. This is especially tough because you opened up and shared your struggles with him, hoping for understanding and companionship.

In terms of what’s right and wrong, it's essential to focus on your needs and well-being. Staying in an abusive relationship is harmful to your physical and emotional health. You have the right to seek safety and happiness. The relationship with the new man might have provided temporary emotional relief, but it seems he's not able to be the supportive presence you hoped for, especially now when he’s pulling away.
Right now, focus on what you need to feel safe and supported. Consider reaching out to trusted friends, family, or professional services who can help you navigate this challenging time. You deserve a life free from fear and filled with respect and care. Prioritizing your own happiness and safety is the most important step forward.