Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Mar 28, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
Adnan Question by Adnan on Mar 26, 2023Translate

Hello mam I completed my 12th board 2023.and I want to preparation for neet exam 2024 .but my basic concepts (11th and 12th ) are not perfect. How can I improve with preparation please tell me

Ans: It's great that you're thinking ahead and planning to prepare for the NEET exam. To improve your basic concepts, here are some suggestions:

Review your class notes and textbooks: Go through your class notes and textbooks from 11th and 12th grade to ensure that you have a good grasp of the basic concepts. Focus on understanding the fundamental principles rather than just memorizing facts.

Attend coaching classes: Enroll in a coaching class or find a tutor who can help you revise and strengthen your basic concepts. Coaching classes are designed to provide you with a structured learning environment and personalized guidance.

Take practice tests: Practice tests are an excellent way to test your knowledge and identify areas where you need improvement. Take practice tests regularly to evaluate your progress and adjust your study plan accordingly.

Utilize online resources: There are many free online resources available that can help you revise and practice your basic concepts. Websites like Khan Academy and YouTube channels like Unacademy offer excellent video tutorials and practice exercises.

Join a study group: Joining a study group with like-minded students can help you revise and clarify your concepts. You can share notes, ask questions, and discuss difficult concepts with your peers.

Remember, preparing for the NEET exam requires dedication, hard work, and a well-planned study schedule. By focusing on strengthening your basic concepts and utilizing the resources available to you, you can improve your chances of success. Best of luck with your preparations!

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations