Workplace Expert - Answered on Mar 27, 2024

Krishna Kumar is the founder and CEO of GoMoTech, a company that provides strategic consulting in B2B sales, performance management and digital transformation.
Before branching out on his own, he worked with companies like Microsoft, Rediff, Flipkart and InMobi.
With over 25 years of experience under his belt, KK is a regular speaker at industry events and academic intuitions, both in India as well as abroad.
KK completed his MBA in marketing from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning in Andhra Pradesh and his management development programme from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Kuldeep Question by Kuldeep on Mar 26, 2024Hindi

I want to go for job for chemical engineering which country should be better option

Ans: Dear Mr.Kulddep

India, US, China and some select European countries like Germany.

All the best.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Nov 02, 2023

My son is in 3rd year and pursuing B. Tech in chemical engineering from VIT Vellore. He want to prepare for MS . Which country and university will be the best
Ans: Hello Sudesh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that your son is currently pursuing the 3rd year of his Bachelor’s of Technology degree in Chemical Engineering from VIT Vellore and wishes to pursue his Master’s further. To answer your question first, I would like to inform you that to pursue his Master’s of Science (MS) in Chemical Engineering, your son can take into account countries like the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Australia, Canada, and even Germany. There are a number of prestigious universities in these countries. Among these are Imperial College London in the UK; Stanford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) in the USA; the University of Melbourne in Australia; the University of Toronto in Canada; and TU Munich in Germany. Your son can consider applying to any of these universities. I would recommend that he conducts an extensive research on the programs he intends enrolling in, the prerequisites for admission to these programs, and the different scholarships and financial aid options available. Not just that, prior to making an educated choice, your son should also factor in the cost, the location, the blend of cultures, as well as the possible employment prospects.