Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jun 05, 2023

Sushil Sukhwani is the founding director of the overseas education consultant firm, Edwise International. He has 31 years of experience in counselling students who have opted to study abroad in various countries, including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. He is part of the board of directors at the American International Recruitment Council and an honorary committee member of the Australian Alumni Association. Sukhwani is an MBA graduate from Bond University, Australia. ... more
Saurabh Question by Saurabh on Jun 03, 2023Hindi

My Daughter is Class IX wants to be a forensic expert may be from a foreign university, what is the education and career path she will take, also good university option for this course in India and abroad

Ans: Hello Saurabh,

First and foremost, thank you for contacting us. Your daughter must pursue a certain educational program and job path in order to become a forensic expert. She can take the following broad steps:

Education Route:
1. Finish Classes IX, X, XI, and XII: Your daughter must do well in high school, concentrating on science courses like Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.

2. Bachelor's Degree: She must seek an undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree in a relevant field after graduating from high school. Although no specialized undergraduate degree is required to become a forensic expert, your daughter can pursue programs such as Forensic Science, Chemistry, Biology, or Criminology. Choosing a program that includes coursework in forensic science, criminal investigation, and related fields is crucial.

3. Graduate (Master's) Degree (Optional): Though not necessarily required, earning a Master's in Forensic Science or a closely connected discipline can improve her understanding and career options. Advanced roles in the field could also call for it.

Career Route:
1. Acquire Experience: Your daughter must have real-world experience throughout her education. She can partake in internships, volunteer opportunities, or research projects in forensic laboratories or allied organizations. This will give her practical experience and aid in laying a solid basis.

2. Specialization: Numerous specializations in forensic science are available, including forensic anthropology, forensic biology, forensic toxicology, and forensic chemistry. Your daughter can pursue a specific area of interest and focus her studies and career on it.

3. Join Professional Groups: Encourage your daughter to join professional organizations viz. the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS) or other similar societies. These organizations provide networking opportunities, conferences, and tools to assist her stay current on the newest breakthroughs in the profession.

University Options: There are a number of foreign universities that offer forensic science programs. It is critical to investigate each university's individual program, curriculum, faculty, and available specializations to discover which one best matches your daughter's interests and professional ambitions.

Forensic science is a broad discipline with several job prospects in crime laboratories, research organizations, consulting firms, and law enforcement agencies. To succeed in her forensic science career, encourage your daughter to get experience, pursue higher education, and keep current with industry developments.

Provide us with more information as to which particular country your daughter is planning to study at and we will be happy to help.

Hi I am a 35-year-old woman and my husband is 45. we are made for each other couple. we love each other and we do not have any compatibility issues except in romance. he is not very romantic and even throughout my younger years I was also not very romantic and immersed myself in studies and career. He is not very active in sex also. A few years back I told him that I wanted to be romantic after marriage and now we are not, so I missed my college and early office days when I was in my prime and could have been romantically involved with guys. Since I look very young even at 35, he suggested that I still can move around with guys and get romantic and I need not miss anything even now. though initially declining the offer, I moved a little freely toward men, mostly colleagues, and a few social club members. I encouraged late-night messages, coffee meets, movies, etc. I update my husband on every single event that happens. ex, if I went to a movie with a colleague, I will message my hubby " We kissed", if that happened. he encourages me so much and is happy with whatever is happening, cutting a long story short. though I didn't think it would go so far, I am now romantically very active. soft romance-like messages I do with many. Dating I don't say no to my known circle like colleagues, ex-colleagues, college mates, etc and almost 2-3 times a week I end up dating someone in a coffee shop, pub, or a long drive. A few times I initiate a date too. and I must confess that I have regular intimacy with four young men, all from the same office where I work. I have never hidden anything from my hubby and give a complete account every day. I offered to stop everything any moment he said. but he told me till age is there enjoy life!. I am emotionally connected to my husband only and I do all my responsibilities as a woman. Our relationship has grown manifold. My only question is, am I exploiting my husband's innocence or does he have a cuckold fantasy? If I continue the way I continue with no harm to anyone, can I keep doing it ( I love to). or I should stop at once?

After reading your question I understood that your partner and you have, what we call, an open relationship. As long as both partners are okay with the dynamics of it, and no one is emotionally hurt, or resisting, it should be okay. It isn't exploitation if your husband himself encourages you. You are both consenting adults and not harming each other or anyone else. As for your question, if he has a cuckold fantasy, that is something you should discuss with your husband. An open discussion is better than speculation. Also, at any time if you suspect that your husband is growing concerned about the nature of your relationship, ask him directly. It can help avoid misunderstandings.

Hello sir mai 28 year ki hoo mai abhi llb kar rahi hoo mai last 7 year se relationship mai hoo vo mujse 25 year bade hai saruaat 1 to 2 year inhone muje bhot priorities di ab hum 3 to 4 month mai kabhi milte hai hum dono alag alag city mai hai unki bhot badi family hai or finincially bhi problem chal rahi hai last 3 yaer se vo.muje priority nai de rahe hum.roj bat karte hai vo mera khyal bhi rakhte hai lekin muje unse ab dur nai hona mene sadi na karne ka decisions Liya hai lekin kitni bar bhot akela feel karti hoo vo muje itna time nai dete phele jaisa nai hai aisa lagta hai.fir vo ku6 help kar de ya pyar se bat bhi kar le.to.lagta hai sab theek hai mai.bhot confused hoo mai.kya karu muje kya karna chahiye ..

Dating someone older than you is not the problem, but the fact that you are making major life decisions based on what he wants and doesn't want is concerning. I am guessing that you decided to not get married because he doesn't want it either. Is that fair to you? You yourself mentioned that you often feel lonely. Don't you think you deserve better? Don't you deserve someone who would love you and would like to spend the rest of their life with you? Please reconsider this relationship. Speak to your partner and ask him what his plans are for the future. Does he want to settle down with you? How will you two continue this relationship in the future? There are many important questions that need answering. Sort them out and you will have the solution to your dilemma.