Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |363 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Chocko Valliappa is the founder and CEO of Vee Technologies, a global IT services company; HireMee, a talent assessment and talent management start-up; and vice chairman of The Sona Group of education institutions.
A fourth-generation entrepreneur, Valliappa is a member of Confederation of Indian Industry, Nasscom, Entrepreneurs Organization and Young Presidents’ Organization.
He was honoured by the YPO with their Global Social Impact award in 2018.
ANTARYAMI Question by ANTARYAMI on Jan 11, 2024Hindi

Hi, i am completed b.tech in mechanical engineering,but I want career in IT sector.what can I do?

Ans: I assume you that you were exposed to programming, used software packages as part of mechanical engineering. On top of that have mastered software development skills as part of your BTech. Talk to your placement division and seek their guidance.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 26, 2024

Dear sir my age is 28 year now I complete my btech degree in mechanical engineering...just now I also worked in a private factory as a production engineer in roto moulding department..but this field not to much available in other areas ..so what should I do .?
Ans: Given your background in mechanical engineering and your experience as a production engineer in the roto molding department, you have a solid foundation that can lead to various career opportunities in plastics manufacturing, injection molding, packaging, or consumer goods production, design engineering, quality assurance, maintenance, or project management. If you have a passion for innovation and entrepreneurship, consider starting your own business in the manufacturing or engineering sectors. You could use your expertise to develop new products, improve existing processes, or provide consulting services to other businesses. Conduct market research to identify potential opportunities and create a business plan to outline your goals and strategies. Take advantage of online resources, workshops, and training programs to develop new skills and stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in mechanical engineering. This could include learning programming languages, gaining proficiency in software tools, or acquiring knowledge in emerging fields like additive manufacturing or sustainable engineering. Utilize your professional network, including colleagues, classmates, and industry contacts, to explore job opportunities and gather insights about different career paths. Attend industry events, job fairs, and networking seminars to expand your connections and learn about potential openings in your field.

Remember to assess your interests, strengths, and long-term career goals before making any decisions. Take the time to research and explore these different options as well. With your background in mechanical engineering and your experience in production engineering, you have valuable skills that can open doors to a wide range of exciting opportunities. Best of luck.