Vivek

Vivek Lala  |220 Answers  |Ask -

Tax, MF Expert - Answered on Mar 12, 2024

Vivek Lala has been working as a tax planner since 2018. His expertise lies in making personalised tax budgets and tax forecasts for individuals. As a tax advisor, he takes pride in simplifying tax complications for his clients using simple, easy-to-understand language.
Rahul Question by Rahul on Dec 02, 2023Hindi

Sir please review my portfolio I have Parag Parikh Flexicap ,Sbi mid cap & Axis small cap fund each with 5000 rs total 15000 rs per month sip for 25 year's and 10 percent step up every year, I want 10 crores for my retirement is this portfolio Good..? My Age is 33 ????

Ans: Hello, the funds you have selected are good and its correctly diversified
In order to get 10crs after 25yrs, your sip has to be 53K assuming a XIRR of 12%

Please note that these suggestions are based on your stated goals and the information you provided. It is always a good idea to consult with a financial advisor in person to better understand your risk tolerance, time horizon, and specific financial goals.
Asked on - Mar 12, 2024 | Answered on Mar 24, 2024
Sir I can't invest that much money through sip so how I can achieve my goal..? How much percent I should do step up sip for that.
Ans: Hello, even if you think you won't reach your goal , but you at least come close to it
Also step up of sip should be done whenever your income goes up and not specifically every year or every two years
Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1651 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Apr 20, 2024