Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1870 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Sep 05, 2023

Samraat Jadhav is the founder of Prosperity Wealth Adviser.
He is a SEBI-registered investment and research analyst and has over 18 years of experience in managing high-end portfolios.
Dilip Question by Dilip on Aug 16, 2023Hindi

i have suzlon share, what is future target

Ans: Suzlon has no future as there is a big question on promoters. Stay Away.

Disclaimer: Investments in securities are subject to market RISKS. Read all the related documents carefully before investing. Please consult your appointed/paid financial adviser before taking any decision. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Registration granted by SEBI, membership of BASL and certification from NISM in no way guarantee performance of the intermediary or provide any assurance of returns to investors.

I am 34 years old. My salary 55k. I have a home loan of 35 lakhs monthly EMI 27k for 25 years from 2023. From April 2024 I started invested in mutual fund and index fund, sbi long term equity fund 2k, sbi Magnum global fund 2k, sbi focused equity fund 2k, sbi bluechip fund 2k, hdfc nifty index fund 3k, hdfc nifty bank index 3k. I want to invest for 20 years. Approx how much amount I got in 2055
Ans: You are 34 years old with a salary of Rs 55k per month.

You have a home loan of Rs 35 lakhs with a monthly EMI of Rs 27k for 25 years from 2023.

You started investing in mutual funds and index funds from April 2024.

Current Investments
SBI Long Term Equity Fund: Rs 2k per month

SBI Magnum Global Fund: Rs 2k per month

SBI Focused Equity Fund: Rs 2k per month

SBI Bluechip Fund: Rs 2k per month

HDFC Nifty Index Fund: Rs 3k per month

HDFC Nifty Bank Index Fund: Rs 3k per month

Consistency Over Time
Regular SIPs: Continue your SIPs regularly without interruptions.

Long-Term Horizon: Invest for at least 20 years to benefit from compounding.

Diversification and Risk Management
Diversification: Your portfolio is well-diversified across equity funds and index funds.

Risk Management: Monitor your funds regularly and rebalance if necessary.

Expected Returns
Growth Potential
Equity Mutual Funds: Historically, equity mutual funds have provided 10-12% annual returns.

Index Funds: Typically, index funds give returns close to the market average, around 8-10%.

Approximate Future Value
Assumptions: Assuming an average return of 10% per annum for your portfolio.

SIP Calculation: Use an SIP calculator to estimate the future value of your investments.

Analytical Insights
Importance of Monitoring
Regular Review: Review your portfolio at least once a year.

Adjustments: Make adjustments based on performance and changes in financial goals.

Professional Advice
Consult a CFP: For tailored advice, consult a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).

Avoid Mistakes: Professional guidance can help you avoid costly investment mistakes.

Additional Considerations
Liquidity: Ensure you have an emergency fund equivalent to 6-12 months' expenses.

Safety Net: This provides a financial cushion during unforeseen circumstances.

Health Insurance: Ensure you have adequate health insurance coverage for yourself and dependents.

Life Insurance: Consider a term insurance plan for financial security for your family.

Your current investment strategy is sound, focusing on a mix of equity and index funds. Maintain consistency with your SIPs and monitor your portfolio regularly. Seek professional advice from a Certified Financial Planner to ensure your investments align with your long-term goals. With disciplined investing and proper planning, you can achieve your financial goals.