Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1812 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Oct 09, 2023

Samraat Jadhav is the founder of Prosperity Wealth Adviser.
He is a SEBI-registered investment and research analyst and has over 18 years of experience in managing high-end portfolios.
Sunil Question by Sunil on Sep 08, 2023Hindi

Sir good evening, I bought 200 shares of Krishnveer Forge ( formerly Rajkumar forge ) in Dec-1994 which are still in physical format. When I wanted to convert it in to D mat form through my IDBI D mat a/c branch they sent it to Link In time India Pvt Ltd. for further process. LINK advised me to approach to IEPF for claiming any unpaid dividends and shares for approval from IEPF authority. How can I process further? I need your valuable guidance in this regard or any other agency can do this for me. Please also send me your valuable reply to my email Thanks - Sunil P

Ans: https://www.iepf.gov.in/content/iepf/global/master/Home/HelpAndFAQs/faqs-for-claimants.html#:~:text=Claimant%20to%20claim%20amount%20%2F%20shares,for%20verification%20of%20the%20claim.
The above is a link where entire process is mentioned clearly, use the info and act accordingly. Plese note, this process needs lot of time and even more patience.

Sir, is it good to get into IIT Tirupathi for CSE or BITS Goa ECE ?
Ans: Some factors to consider before you decide out of these 2 Institutes (1) ECE is slightly tougher than CSE (2) Number of Recruiters / Companies visiting for Campus Recruitment will be lesser compared to CSE (3) Some IT Companies prefer even ECE Students during Campus Recruitment (3) Fees is much on higher side in BITS. Around 35.00 Lacs you will have to spend, whereas IIT-T is much affordable. (4) Your Interest: CSE or ECE?. Think for 5-minutes over these factors. You will be able to decide the better and more suitable one for you. All The BEST for your Bright Future. To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs, | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board) | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Management Quota Admission Ideal or Not? | Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Labour Laws | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad) | SOP Writing Tips’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here