Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |138 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on May 21, 2024

Ramesh Question by Ramesh on Apr 25, 2024Hindi

Which countries provide good higher education for AI and ML related areas?

Ans: Countries like the USA, Canada, the UK, Germany, and Australia offer excellent higher education opportunities in AI and ML-related areas. Their universities provide cutting-edge research, top-notch faculty, and industry collaborations, making them ideal destinations for pursuing advanced studies in artificial intelligence and machine learning.

Aashish

Aashish Sood  |114 Answers  |Ask -

CAT, Management Expert - Answered on Sep 23, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Sep 23, 2023Hindi
My Son is in final year of engineering. We are planning his MS in USA and his main domain is into AI & ML, can you please suggest me which are top 10 Universities in USA for AI & ML
Ans: 1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - MIT has a strong reputation for computer science and AI research, with the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) leading the way.

2. Stanford University - Stanford is known for its contributions to AI and ML, and it offers a variety of research and educational opportunities in these fields.

3. University of California, Berkeley - UC Berkeley is renowned for its AI and ML research, with strong connections to industry in the Silicon Valley area.

4. Carnegie Mellon University - Carnegie Mellon's School of Computer Science is highly regarded for its AI and ML programs, and it has close ties to industry and robotics.

5. California Institute of Technology (Caltech) - Caltech is known for its cutting-edge research in AI and ML, with a focus on both theoretical and practical applications.

6. University of Washington - The Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington is known for its AI and ML research and strong industry connections.

7. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - This university has a strong AI and ML program, with a focus on research and innovation.

8. University of Texas at Austin - UT Austin is known for its research in AI and ML, particularly in natural language processing and computer vision.

9. Harvard University - Harvard has a growing presence in AI and ML research and offers various courses and opportunities in these fields.

10. University of Michigan - The University of Michigan's School of Information and College of Engineering offer programs in AI and ML, with a focus on interdisciplinary collaboration.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Sep 26, 2023

My son is planning his MS in AI and ML in USA, can you please suggest me which are the best Public and Private Universities in USA for AI and ML domain.
Ans: Hello Sandeep,

Thank you for contacting me. I am certainly happy to learn about your son’s plans on pursuing his Master’s in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the USA. A few of the USA’s leading public and private universities that I believe are renowned for their robust AI and ML Master’s program and that you should consider have been listed below by me. Each university’s standing and the courses offered by them may have changed, so I recommend that you visit the official website of each university for the most recent information. You could also get in touch with your son’s educational counselors.

State-run or Community Colleges/Universities:
Your son could possibly consider these universities for his Master’s degree:

1. Stanford University
2. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
3. University of California, Berkeley
4. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and
5. University of Washington

Universities in USA that are privately-run:
Your son could decide to pursue his Master’s in AI and ML at any of these below mentioned universities:

1. California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
2. Columbia University
3. Stanford University
4. Princeton University
5. Carnegie Mellon University
6. Massachusetts Institute of Technology popularly known as MIT, and
7. Harvard University

Applying to these universities can be cut-throat, and in order to enhance his chances of securing admission to any of these institutions, I recommend that your son should possess an exceptional educational history, along with a compelling personal statement, and recommendation letters. He should also look into the university’s location, and cost of studying at that university when deciding to study there.

To acquire latest knowledge about the programs in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, as well as the university’s faculty members, and prerequisites for applying, I suggest that you browse each university’s official website where you will also get information about the recent rankings. To gain a better understanding of the courses offered, do not forget to contact students who are presently studying at these universities or get in touch with the university’s faculty.

Hi I am a 35-year-old woman and my husband is 45. we are made for each other couple. we love each other and we do not have any compatibility issues except in romance. he is not very romantic and even throughout my younger years I was also not very romantic and immersed myself in studies and career. He is not very active in sex also. A few years back I told him that I wanted to be romantic after marriage and now we are not, so I missed my college and early office days when I was in my prime and could have been romantically involved with guys. Since I look very young even at 35, he suggested that I still can move around with guys and get romantic and I need not miss anything even now. though initially declining the offer, I moved a little freely toward men, mostly colleagues, and a few social club members. I encouraged late-night messages, coffee meets, movies, etc. I update my husband on every single event that happens. ex, if I went to a movie with a colleague, I will message my hubby " We kissed", if that happened. he encourages me so much and is happy with whatever is happening, cutting a long story short. though I didn't think it would go so far, I am now romantically very active. soft romance-like messages I do with many. Dating I don't say no to my known circle like colleagues, ex-colleagues, college mates, etc and almost 2-3 times a week I end up dating someone in a coffee shop, pub, or a long drive. A few times I initiate a date too. and I must confess that I have regular intimacy with four young men, all from the same office where I work. I have never hidden anything from my hubby and give a complete account every day. I offered to stop everything any moment he said. but he told me till age is there enjoy life!. I am emotionally connected to my husband only and I do all my responsibilities as a woman. Our relationship has grown manifold. My only question is, am I exploiting my husband's innocence or does he have a cuckold fantasy? If I continue the way I continue with no harm to anyone, can I keep doing it ( I love to). or I should stop at once?

After reading your question I understood that your partner and you have, what we call, an open relationship. As long as both partners are okay with the dynamics of it, and no one is emotionally hurt, or resisting, it should be okay. It isn't exploitation if your husband himself encourages you. You are both consenting adults and not harming each other or anyone else. As for your question, if he has a cuckold fantasy, that is something you should discuss with your husband. An open discussion is better than speculation. Also, at any time if you suspect that your husband is growing concerned about the nature of your relationship, ask him directly. It can help avoid misunderstandings.

Hello sir mai 28 year ki hoo mai abhi llb kar rahi hoo mai last 7 year se relationship mai hoo vo mujse 25 year bade hai saruaat 1 to 2 year inhone muje bhot priorities di ab hum 3 to 4 month mai kabhi milte hai hum dono alag alag city mai hai unki bhot badi family hai or finincially bhi problem chal rahi hai last 3 yaer se vo.muje priority nai de rahe hum.roj bat karte hai vo mera khyal bhi rakhte hai lekin muje unse ab dur nai hona mene sadi na karne ka decisions Liya hai lekin kitni bar bhot akela feel karti hoo vo muje itna time nai dete phele jaisa nai hai aisa lagta hai.fir vo ku6 help kar de ya pyar se bat bhi kar le.to.lagta hai sab theek hai mai.bhot confused hoo mai.kya karu muje kya karna chahiye ..

Dating someone older than you is not the problem, but the fact that you are making major life decisions based on what he wants and doesn't want is concerning. I am guessing that you decided to not get married because he doesn't want it either. Is that fair to you? You yourself mentioned that you often feel lonely. Don't you think you deserve better? Don't you deserve someone who would love you and would like to spend the rest of their life with you? Please reconsider this relationship. Speak to your partner and ask him what his plans are for the future. Does he want to settle down with you? How will you two continue this relationship in the future? There are many important questions that need answering. Sort them out and you will have the solution to your dilemma.