Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Oct 19, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.

what is the career scope in business marketing

Ans: The career scope in business marketing is quite broad and offers numerous opportunities for individuals who are interested in this field. Business marketing, also known as B2B (business-to-business) marketing, involves promoting products or services to other businesses rather than to individual consumers. Here are some aspects and career opportunities within the field of business marketing:

Marketing Management: This is a common career path for business marketing professionals. Marketing managers are responsible for developing marketing strategies, managing teams, and overseeing marketing campaigns to promote products or services to other businesses.

Product Management: Product managers work on developing and managing the products or services that a company offers to other businesses. They often collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure products meet market needs and generate revenue.

Marketing Strategy: Marketing strategists or consultants work on crafting marketing plans and strategies for businesses. They may provide recommendations on market research, branding, positioning, and promotional activities.

Digital Marketing: In the digital age, online marketing is crucial for businesses. Digital marketing specialists focus on online channels such as social media, content marketing, email marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO) to reach B2B audiences.

Content Marketing: Content marketing involves creating valuable and relevant content to attract and engage B2B audiences. Content marketers often work on blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars, and other content assets.

Market Research and Analysis: Market researchers collect and analyze data to understand market trends, customer behavior, and competitors. They provide insights that help businesses make informed marketing decisions.

Business Development: Business development professionals work on identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations. They often play a crucial role in expanding a company's customer base.

Trade Show and Event Management: Managing trade shows and industry events is another area within business marketing. Professionals in this role plan, coordinate, and execute events to promote products and services to a targeted audience.

Public Relations (PR): PR specialists focus on building and maintaining a positive public image for a business. They may work on press releases, media relations, and crisis management.

Account Management: Account managers are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients or customers. They ensure that clients' needs are met and work to grow the business within existing accounts.

Sales: While sales is a distinct field, it closely aligns with business marketing. Sales professionals sell products or services to other businesses, often working closely with marketing teams to generate leads and convert them into customers.

Market Segmentation and Targeting: Specialists in this area focus on dividing the market into segments and targeting specific groups of businesses with tailored marketing strategies.

The career scope in business marketing can be highly rewarding, offering opportunities for advancement and specialization. The specific roles and career paths available may vary depending on the industry, company size, and individual interests and skills. As businesses continue to evolve and adopt new technologies and marketing strategies, there will likely be ongoing demand for professionals in this field.

I am about 68 year's I have two sons who are married via arranged process. My younger son's wife is educated teacher. But she had a torturous up bring during high school days. Leading to least interest in married life after marriage. She deserted my son soon after marriage. This led to break down in marriage now heading for a divorce. Please advise.
Ans: It sounds like a deeply painful situation for everyone involved, especially considering the emotional trauma your daughter-in-law experienced during her formative years.

It's important to recognize that individuals who have gone through traumatic experiences in their youth can carry emotional wounds that affect their relationships later in life. These scars may manifest in ways that make it difficult for them to fully engage in marital life or maintain a healthy relationship.

In situations like these, it’s crucial to approach with empathy and understanding. Your daughter-in-law’s decision to desert your son and pursue divorce likely stems from her own internal struggles and emotional turmoil. It’s not a reflection of your son’s worth or efforts within the marriage.

Moving forward, it might be helpful for your son to focus on his own healing and well-being. Encouraging him to seek support from friends, family, or a professional counselor can provide him with a safe space to process his emotions and navigate this challenging transition.

As a family, offering unconditional support and empathy to both your son and daughter-in-law can create an environment where healing and understanding can begin. It’s important to respect each individual’s journey and decisions while also recognizing the need for compassion during this difficult time.

Hi, I am 40 yr old woman. I am staying with my husband who always doubt me without any reason. As he is dependent on me. He is jobless from last 5 yr. I am the only earning person I don't have any type of attitude. While balancing professional as well as personal life I use to listen his bitter words every day. Not only that he started beating me like anything Just coz of so-called reputation I tolerate him. But 7 months back I came across with a man in my life we both started liking each other, I shared everything with him. But he left his job due to some issues with manager and started working somewhere else. He started ignoring me. Please help me out to understand what is right and wrong in this?
Ans: Balancing the pressures of professional life with the strain of an abusive marriage is a heavy burden, and you deserve to feel safe, respected, and valued.

Your husband's behavior—doubting you without cause, subjecting you to daily verbal abuse, and physically harming you—is deeply troubling and completely unacceptable. It's important to acknowledge that no matter the circumstances, you do not deserve to be treated this way. The fear of societal judgment and concerns about reputation are common reasons people stay in harmful relationships, but your well-being and safety are far more important than maintaining appearances.

Meeting someone who offers emotional support when you’re in such a painful situation is understandable. It’s natural to seek comfort and a connection when you're feeling isolated and mistreated. However, the new man's recent behavior, where he started ignoring you after changing jobs, might feel like another layer of abandonment. This is especially tough because you opened up and shared your struggles with him, hoping for understanding and companionship.

In terms of what’s right and wrong, it's essential to focus on your needs and well-being. Staying in an abusive relationship is harmful to your physical and emotional health. You have the right to seek safety and happiness. The relationship with the new man might have provided temporary emotional relief, but it seems he's not able to be the supportive presence you hoped for, especially now when he’s pulling away.
Right now, focus on what you need to feel safe and supported. Consider reaching out to trusted friends, family, or professional services who can help you navigate this challenging time. You deserve a life free from fear and filled with respect and care. Prioritizing your own happiness and safety is the most important step forward.