Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Oct 19, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
Asked by Anonymous - Jul 06, 2023Translate

what is the career scope in business marketing

Ans: The career scope in business marketing is quite broad and offers numerous opportunities for individuals who are interested in this field. Business marketing, also known as B2B (business-to-business) marketing, involves promoting products or services to other businesses rather than to individual consumers. Here are some aspects and career opportunities within the field of business marketing:

Marketing Management: This is a common career path for business marketing professionals. Marketing managers are responsible for developing marketing strategies, managing teams, and overseeing marketing campaigns to promote products or services to other businesses.

Product Management: Product managers work on developing and managing the products or services that a company offers to other businesses. They often collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure products meet market needs and generate revenue.

Marketing Strategy: Marketing strategists or consultants work on crafting marketing plans and strategies for businesses. They may provide recommendations on market research, branding, positioning, and promotional activities.

Digital Marketing: In the digital age, online marketing is crucial for businesses. Digital marketing specialists focus on online channels such as social media, content marketing, email marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO) to reach B2B audiences.

Content Marketing: Content marketing involves creating valuable and relevant content to attract and engage B2B audiences. Content marketers often work on blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars, and other content assets.

Market Research and Analysis: Market researchers collect and analyze data to understand market trends, customer behavior, and competitors. They provide insights that help businesses make informed marketing decisions.

Business Development: Business development professionals work on identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations. They often play a crucial role in expanding a company's customer base.

Trade Show and Event Management: Managing trade shows and industry events is another area within business marketing. Professionals in this role plan, coordinate, and execute events to promote products and services to a targeted audience.

Public Relations (PR): PR specialists focus on building and maintaining a positive public image for a business. They may work on press releases, media relations, and crisis management.

Account Management: Account managers are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients or customers. They ensure that clients' needs are met and work to grow the business within existing accounts.

Sales: While sales is a distinct field, it closely aligns with business marketing. Sales professionals sell products or services to other businesses, often working closely with marketing teams to generate leads and convert them into customers.

Market Segmentation and Targeting: Specialists in this area focus on dividing the market into segments and targeting specific groups of businesses with tailored marketing strategies.

The career scope in business marketing can be highly rewarding, offering opportunities for advancement and specialization. The specific roles and career paths available may vary depending on the industry, company size, and individual interests and skills. As businesses continue to evolve and adopt new technologies and marketing strategies, there will likely be ongoing demand for professionals in this field.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Sep 21, 2023

I am mba in rural marketing so where i can make my career in this sector
Ans: Hello Rajpal,

To begin with, thank you for getting in touch with us. You have numerous employment possibilities in the rural development and marketing fields as an MBA in Rural Marketing. Rural marketing entails the promotion and sale of goods and services in rural areas, and calls for a distinct set of abilities and procedures. You can investigate the below mentioned job opportunities:

1. Market-research Specialist: Gather information about rural consumers, their choices, and purchasing patterns through conducting market research. This knowledge is vital for businesses seeking to increase their rural presence.

2. Rural Sales Manager: Managing sales teams concentrated on rural markets. Here your role will include meeting sales goals, increasing the rural distribution network, and formulating sales plans.

3. Consultant: For companies seeking to enter or grow in rural markets, consult with clients using your expertise. Offer strategic guidance and aid them in overcoming the distinct difficulties of rural marketing.

4. Instruction and Training: You can teach rural marketing and associated disciplines at universities, business schools, or vocational schools, if you are passionate about education.

5. Product Development Manager: This role will require you to work with product development teams aimed at developing goods and services that meet rural consumers’ personal requirements and preferences.

In addition to the above, you could also be a part of development firms or NGOs that operate in remote areas, start freelancing or establish your private consulting firm in the position of a marketing expert, take up a job as a rural marketing manager or launch your own social business or collaborate with already existing ones that concentrate on tackling rural development concerns. Moreover, few agencies and governmental departments run initiatives concentrated on rural growth and empowerment. Your rural marketing expertise can prove advantageous in these positions.

To achieve success in the rural marketing industry, keep abreast with current trends and advancements, form solid connections in rural communities, and keep boosting your knowledge pertaining to habits of rural consumers.

IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on Dec 01, 2023

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations