Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on May 13, 2024

Shekhar Kumar is an HR, talent, and client acquisition leader at Star Engicon Private Limited (SEPL). He has 18 years of expertise in the search and placement of executive leadership talent across various industries.
He has also mentored middle and senior management professionals for leadership positions and guided them in career development.
Ilavenil Question by Ilavenil on Apr 20, 2024Hindi

Sir, I am studying physiotherapy 1 st year what the course I can do to enhance my skills and career

Ans: That's great that you're already thinking about enhancing your skills and career in physiotherapy even in your 1st year! Basic Life Support certification equips you with the skills to handle emergencies like cardiac arrest. It's valuable for any healthcare professional. Sports Physiotherapy or Neurological Physiotherapy courses can give you a glimpse into specific physiotherapy specialties that might pique your interest for further study later. Volunteer at a physiotherapy clinic or hospital to gain hands-on experience working with patients under the supervision of qualified physiotherapists. Shadow a physiotherapist to observe how a physiotherapist interacts with patients, conducts assessments, and develops treatment plans. Remember, these are just some suggestions. The best courses for you will depend on your specific interests and goals.