Nayagam is a certified career counsellor and the founder of EduJob360.
He started his career as an HR professional and has over 10 years of experience in tutoring and mentoring students from Classes 8 to 12, helping them choose the right stream, course and college/university.
He also counsels students on how to prepare for entrance exams for getting admission into reputed universities /colleges for their graduate/postgraduate courses.
He has guided both fresh graduates and experienced professionals on how to write a resume, how to prepare for job interviews and how to negotiate their salary when joining a new job.
Nayagam has published an eBook, Professional Resume Writing Without Googling.
He has a postgraduate degree in human resources from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi, a postgraduate diploma in labour law from Madras University, a postgraduate diploma in school counselling from Symbiosis, Pune, and a certification in child psychology from Counsel India.
He has also completed his master’s degree in career counselling from ICCC-Mindler and Counsel, India.
Akshay Question by Akshay on Jun 10, 2024Hindi

This year I pass 12th pcm with 60% cbse .now take a drop for jee mains or vitee or comdek.. please tell me dtu cse .vit vellero cse .and ramiah cse .. which is better for me .?

Ans: Akshay, you have not mentioned your JEE-Main Score this year. & not mentioned whether you have joined any coaching center or self-studying for all entrance exams? Anyway, please note, as far as the difficulty levels of all 3-entrance exams you have mentioned, COMEDK is easiest (compared to VITEE & JEE). If you are targeting you should score AIR below 1500-4500 for getting admission into any one of the channels i.e. COMEDK, VITEE & JEE. If you need any other clarification, ask me. To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad)’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here.

Nayagam PP |
EduJob360 |
CERTIFIED Career Coach
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edujob360/

Hello mam, During the mid of my 12th, I began to serious think about what I am going to do after 12th, before that I just watched a lot of science related shows, and some books, so i thought of becoming a research scientist but i was never serious about it. I was never interested in engineering as it is a technical field, so i very recklessly ignored my jee which were during January in 2023. I gave 12th and got 89% . Still, i was in this dilemma what should I purse, i was thinking that there is stable financial life if i take engineering cse, but on the other hand, i had my passion, so I wanted to take pure science. I was really confused and kept over thinking about it, so i messed up my April attempt as well. After that, i had options to do cuet (for du etc) or join a local govt engineering college. But, i thought that I can get iisc( for bs research) through jee advanced next year if i take a drop and prepare for it because iisc has kashmiri migrant cutoff of 8000 crl rank. So thought it was good. Now, i am in my drop year but still the thought are lingering in my mind that i won't be able to have a stable life if i take bs, then ms after PhD, all that takes time and if done from abroad only, they can provide good financial stability. So I am really confused right now what should I do? My father spend 2 lakhs in 11th+12th and now 70K in coaching, i think how can I repay him... that's kinda silly but still....also I don't want a cooperative job. What should I do?? Please guide me mam 😭 please 🙏
Ans: Aryan, please update your status as of now in July 2024 to enable me to answer. All the BEST.