Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Feb 27, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
Ashwani Question by Ashwani on Feb 20, 2023Translate

Hello Mr. Harsh, My son is going to clear 12th exam from commerce side. What course do you suggest he should go so that he can get a good carrier/job in future.

Ans: Here are some IT-related courses that your son may consider:

Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is a popular technology that is used to store and access data and software over the internet. Your son can pursue a course in cloud computing that covers topics such as virtualization, cloud architecture, and cloud security. This industry is expected to become a $1.5 trillion industry by the year 2030 with a CAGR growth rate of 14.1% from the year 2023 to 2030. The cloud industry is growing at a very stable rate.

Metaverse: Metaverse is a virtual world that is created by combining virtual and augmented reality technologies. Your son can pursue a course in the metaverse that covers topics such as 3D modelling, virtual environments, and gaming development. There is a very good course called "Masters in Gaming and Metaverse Development" that is industry certified. The Metaverse industry is expected to become a $1 Trillion industry by the year 2030 so there is exponential growth.

Cybersecurity: With the increasing number of cyber attacks, cybersecurity has become a critical field in IT. As people's work and day-to-day activities shift more and more online, there is going to be much more cyber breaches taking place which automatically needs to be balanced out with more cybersecurity professionals. Your son can pursue a course in cybersecurity, which covers topics such as network security, cryptography, and ethical hacking. The industry was valued at $222 billion in the year 2022 and is set to go beyond $650 billion by the year 2030 indicating steady growth going into the future.

Blockchain: Blockchain is a decentralized digital ledger that is used to record transactions. It is used in various industries such as finance, healthcare, and supply chain management. Your son can pursue a Masters in Blockchain development course which will teach your son everything about blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. The blockchain industry is expected to reach a valuation of $1.4 Trillion growing at a CAGR of 87.7%! Blockchain is becoming more widespread and accepted among the general population and there is huge growth in this industry

Data Science: Data science is a field that involves extracting insights from large amounts of data. Your son can pursue a course in data science that covers topics such as statistics, machine learning, and data visualization.

These are just a few of the many IT-related courses that your son may consider. It is important for him to research his interests and career goals and choose a course that aligns with them.

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations