Nitin

Nitin Sathe  |127 Answers  |Ask -

HR, Recruitment Expert - Answered on Nov 09, 2023

Rajesh Question by Rajesh on Oct 26, 2023Hindi

I am having rich experience in hardcore procurement of 34 years and presently working with an engineering organization as a CEO. Could you please guide me how i can increase my job potential considering the age criteria.

Ans: I suggest you get into consulting once you come out of your current job. It is flexi time and pays well too. You have already reached the zenith in your job considering you have spent 34 years there! You could now use your time grooming the next generation who shall be taking it forward!

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Mar 26, 2024

I have 18 yrs of exp in Recruitment field, yet have Not been able to build my skills. I have not become a manager and so my salary has not grown. I have worked in consultancies only (not companies ) At age 47, I feel burnout, and am without job opportunity due to stability and age . Pl advise.
Ans: I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way, but please remember that it’s never too late to make changes in your career. Here are a few suggestions:

Upskill: Consider upskilling in areas that are in demand in the recruitment field. This could be data analysis, HR technologies, or even soft skills like leadership and negotiation. There are many online platforms offering courses that you can take at your own pace.
Networking: Networking can open up opportunities that you might not find in job postings. Attend industry events, join online forums or groups related to your field, and don’t hesitate to reach out to old colleagues or friends.
Mentorship: A mentor who has experience in your field can provide guidance, help you set career goals, and offer advice on professional development.
Well-being: It’s important to take care of your mental health. If you’re feeling burnout, it might be helpful to speak to a professional who can provide strategies to manage stress. Remember, it’s okay to take breaks and make time for activities you enjoy.
Consult a Career Coach: A career coach can provide personalized advice based on your specific situation. They can help you identify your strengths, explore different career paths, and plan actionable steps towards your career goals.
Remember, everyone’s career path is unique and it’s okay to take your time to figure out what works best for you. Good luck!

Archana

Archana Deshpande  |45 Answers  |Ask -

Image Coach, Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Apr 16, 2024

I have 17 yrs experience in the Recruitment field, yet have Not been able to build my skills. I have not become a manager and so my salary has not grown. I have worked in consultancies only (not companies ) At age 47, I feel burnout, and am without job opportunity due to stability and age . Pl advise.
Ans: Hi!!You have the experience, 17 yrs ….build your future on it! Nothing in life ever goes waste. Look a little deeper into yourself, why is that you didn’t become a manager? What skills you need? Looking the part, leadership skills, public speaking, communication skills? In today’s world you can learn any skill that you want… believe in yourself, perform a SWOT analysis ( Google SWOT ) .
Put everything on paper… you’ll get a lot of clarity and it will no longer overwhelm you. Any age is a good age to start learning. You are just 47… there is still a whole life ahead of you!!
Burnout comes when you stop learning and not doing stuff that brings you joy. Next 30 days., you’ll do the following-
1. 20 mins of physical activity, it can be anything which makes your heart beat faster, brisk walks, dancing non- stop , etc
2. 10-15 mins of any activity which fills your heart with joy,( make your joy list, start doing one of them every day) Your energy for life comes from your joy list!
3 spending time in nature ( nature heals you)
4. Up skilling yourself
Forget the past now, we can’t change it…plan all of your today with one step in the future and it all starts with taking care of yourself..
All the best…

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jun 22, 2024

Is master degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with bachelor degree in physiotherapy enough to settle in canada

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. As an answer to your query, I would like to tell you that to settle in Canada, a master’s degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy can be sufficient. You would be glad to know that degrees earned from Canada can improve your eligibility for immigration and employment substantially. Physiotherapy being a licensed profession in Canada, I would like to tell you that you will require to get your credentials recognised by the regulatory agency in the province or territory you intend working in. This frequently entails an evaluation of your education and potentially taking additional tests, or acquiring professional experience in Canada.

Moreover, obtaining a master’s degree from a university in Canada can also assist you with the Express Entry immigration system, by raising your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, thereby, enhancing your chances of being invited to submit an application for permanent residency (PR). Furthermore, your resume can be further strengthened by adding work experience acquired in Canada via post-graduate work permits. Hence, your academic background coupled with fulfilling regulatory and immigration standards can help you settle in Canada.

For more information, you can visit our website: www.edwiseinternational.com

You can also follow us on our Instagram page: edwiseint

Should I join Bennett University
Ans: Hello Hitesh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that your academic and professional objectives, as well as your personal choices play a key role in deciding whether to join Bennett University. Founded by the Times of India Group, Bennett University, is renowned for its strong focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, and industry-focused education. I would like to let you know that a vast array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs with state-of-the-art infrastructure, knowledgeable teachers, as well as partnerships with international organizations are offered by this university. Not just that, Bennett University boasts a strong placement record and emphasizes on overall development via a range of extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, I would suggest that you take into account variables viz., the location, educational offerings, experience of the faculty members, and campus amenities. You should also compare it with other universities you are interested in, in terms of academic standing, career assistance, and student feedback. Lastly, in order to acquire more knowledge and assist in making an educated choice, I would recommend that you visit the campus, speak to students presently studying there, and participate in informational sessions.

Sir my daughter is in grade 9.Can you please suggest some preparation strategy for iit-jee .Which is the best online coaching for iit-jee foundation for grade 9.
Ans: Prefer ALLEN Online Coaching Classes. AhaGuru is another Better Option, if fees of Allen is More. However, If you join AhaGURU, join just Allen's Online Test Series also to practice questions online. Go to both Website, check & choose more suitable one for you.

NOW Coming to Preparation Strategies:

(1) Whenever you study at home, study for 45-minutes. Then take a break of 10-minutes when you can move away from your study table, walk, have some water & relax. If you continue studying beyond 45-minutes, your concentration power will go down, resulting to low output. Most students commit this mistake. (2) On daily basis (morning or evening whichever will be convenient to you), do yoga or meditation or physical exercises or play any games / sports for at least 30-45 minutes. This will further reduce your stress / distractions. (3) Study tough topics / tough subjects (applicable to you) early morning with your fresh mind. (4) Eat a lot of green vegetables / fruits which you can afford for & Avoid soft drinks (5) Every day night, before going to bed, revise whatever you have studied during the day. (6) Also, revise every week whatever you have covered till date (here your short-notes which you should prepare will be helpful). (7) Keep practising questions on topics which you have covered either offline or online (8) Give utmost importance to wrongly answered / difficult / complicated / tough questions and have a separate note-book specially for this for each subject (PCM) (8) You might be aware that JEE rank is allotted on the basis of highest score in Maths, followed by Physics & Chemistry. Practice more and more in Maths, till you reach Speed & Accuracy (9) By the end of 9th/10th/11th/12th standard (December-January), attempt fully syllabus online test series, evaluate and analyse your performance such as, (a) which topic / unit / concept you are weak which needs your revision and improvement as this will disturb you when you appear in actual JEE exam (b) abnormal time taken to attempt any question which you can come to know from Online Test Series which you should reduce (c) which questions you skipped and why? (10) Please AVOID studying under pressure that you should get admission only into IITs/ NITs. Never advisable. Any one can be successful, even if he / she studies in NON-IIT / NON-NIT Colleges also. (11) Have Plan B & Plan C for other Colleges Entrance Exams / Disciplines-Streams. (11) Avoid comparing yourself with other students. (12) Also, it is highly ideal to appear in / attempt minimum 5-Entrance Exams (for both Govt & Private Engineering Colleges). You will have a lot of options (easiest method) to choose the best and most suitable one, keeping in view a lot of factors such as, College | Location | Your Interest | Stream Preference | Placement Records | College Culture | Your Short & Long Term Goals | Pressure You Can Go Through | Your AIR & Job Market Condition when you apply for your BTech & Even after. I hope I have answered to your question with value additions.

All the BEST for your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, please Ask / Follow me in RediffGURU here.