Mayank Chandel has over 18 years of experience coaching and training students for various exams like IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA and CS.
Besides coaching students for entrance exams, he also guides Class 10 and 12 students about career options in engineering, medicine and the vocational sciences.
His interest in coaching students led him to launch the firm, CareerStreets.

Sir, My son got 84.5 percentile in JEE Mains-I (All India Rank General around 85000 and we have EWS Category, Delhi Home State Kota. My son wants to take admission in "AI-DATA SCIENCE Or AIML" ai University School of Automation and Robotics (USAR)-GGSIPU. The USAR University is State Govt University under extended university of USICTE and inaugurated in 2021, now the 4th batch will start in 2024. Please advise; What will be the scope of Job in the field of AIDS/AIML in future? And Should we take admission in this university? As No placement records of USAR because of the 1st batch will pass out in year 2025 & Or should we try for private college of GGSIPU like MAIT & MSIT for AI. Please advise and I need your guidance.

Ans: Hello sir
go with private established colleges, placements have already taken a dip since last year. going to a new college is not a wise decision. AI-SA/AI-ML are sub-branches of CSE and got huge scope.