IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on May 02, 2024

Mayank Chandel has over 18 years of experience coaching and training students for various exams like IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA and CS.
Besides coaching students for entrance exams, he also guides Class 10 and 12 students about career options in engineering, medicine and the vocational sciences.
His interest in coaching students led him to launch the firm, CareerStreets.
Kh Question by Kh on Apr 28, 2024Hindi

I have completed my B.Sc and M.Sc in biotechnology and I have work experience in pharma company as I have seen from my professor teacher they all are phd and some are passed out from top iit and other institutes, doing hard work in their research project articles etc2 at last what they are doing is not what I want to be .So is their any carrier options like terms of MBA or any other business related to this course can do.

Ans: Hi KH,
There are many avenues that you can take, go for an MBA or You can pursue any professional course in Programming or SAP. Figure our what interests you most.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 29, 2024

Sir, i 'm currently doing b. Sc in biotechnology NEP from University of jammu ... What can i do after this course after getting b. Sc degree... What 're its career options? ... Tell about this co
Ans: Completing a B.Sc. in biotechnology offers a range of career options in various sectors. You can work in research laboratories, biotech companies, or academic institutions conducting research in areas such as genetic engineering, molecular biology, microbiology, or pharmaceuticals. Roles may include research assistant, laboratory technician, or scientist, where you contribute to the development of new biotech products, processes, or therapies. The biopharmaceutical sector offers opportunities in drug discovery, development, manufacturing, and regulatory affairs. You can work for biopharmaceutical companies involved in developing biologics, vaccines, gene therapies, or personalized medicine. Bioprocess engineers are involved in designing and optimizing processes for the production of biopharmaceuticals, biofuels, enzymes, or other biotech products. Roles may include process engineer, manufacturing specialist, or quality control analyst, where you ensure the efficiency, safety, and quality of bioprocess operations. You can work in medical research institutions, hospitals, or clinical research organizations (CROs) conducting clinical trials, genetic testing, or epidemiological studies. Roles may include clinical research coordinator, data analyst, or research scientist, where you contribute to medical advancements and evidence-based healthcare practices. Agricultural biotechnology offers opportunities in crop improvement, plant genetics, and sustainable agriculture. You can work for agricultural research organizations, seed companies, or agribusinesses developing genetically modified crops, biopesticides, or biostimulants to enhance crop productivity and resilience. Environmental biotechnology focuses on using biological processes to address environmental challenges such as pollution, waste management, and sustainability. You can work for environmental consulting firms, government agencies, or environmental organizations developing solutions for water treatment, bioremediation, or renewable energy production. Bioinformatics involves the use of computer algorithms and databases to analyze biological data, such as DNA sequences, protein structures, or gene expression patterns. You can work for biotech companies, pharmaceutical firms, or academic research institutions developing bioinformatics tools, conducting genomic analysis, or modeling biological systems.

These are just a few examples of the diverse career paths available to graduates with a B.Sc. in biotechnology. Depending on your interests, skills, and career goals, you may choose to pursue further education, such as a master's degree or specialized certifications, to enhance your expertise and expand your career opportunities in the biotech industry. Additionally, gaining hands-on experience through internships, research projects, or industry collaborations can be valuable for transitioning into your desired career path after completing your degree.