Mayank Kumar  |189 Answers  |Ask -

Education Expert - Answered on Apr 10, 2023

One Question by One on Mar 24, 2023Translate

I have cleared CA inter group 1 and completed 3 years CA articleship and B Com degree till now so now i am appearing for May 2023 CA inter group 2 and joined LLB course 3 years after completing CA articleship, so i am doing LLB from mumbai university alongwith CA Exams?? So i am feeling depressed have i take wrong decision to do LLB course simultaneously while already pursing CA course.. If i complete both course at the same time My both degrees will be validated or their are any restrictions imposed by Bar Council of India to appear for CA exams?? Please guidance required I want to become a CA and want LLB degree as just an value addition qualification to CA degree.. Please help required how to proceed further and achieve my target during this 3 years.. I want a request call from an expert urgently..

Ans: It is possible to pursue both CA and LLB simultaneously, and completing both degrees can definitely add value to your career. However, it can be a challenging and time-consuming task to manage both courses at the same time. As far as the Bar Council of India is concerned, there are no restrictions on appearing for CA exams while pursuing an LLB degree. So, you can continue with your CA studies and LLB simultaneously. To manage your studies effectively, it is important to create a study plan and schedule your time efficiently. Make sure you allocate enough time for both these programs and prioritise your studies accordingly

Abhishek

Abhishek Shah  |76 Answers  |Ask -

HR Expert - Answered on Apr 11, 2023

Sir,Can anybody help me in taking 3 years LLB Exam in CRPC subject (Criminal Procedure Code)
Ans: Hi,

I hope you're doing well.

I can provide you with general guidance and resources related to the Criminal Procedure Code (CRPC) subject in LLB.

To prepare for the CRPC subject exam in LLB, you can follow these steps:
Understand the syllabus: The first step is to understand the exam syllabus, which will help you identify the topics you need to cover. You can check the LLB syllabus or exam pattern provided by your institution or university.

Study materials: Once you know the syllabus, you can gather study materials like textbooks, notes, case law, and previous year question papers. These resources will help you understand the concepts and prepare for the exam.

Create a study plan: It is essential to create a study plan that allocates sufficient time for each topic. A well-structured study plan will help you stay organized and focused.

Practice: To perform well in the exam, you need to practice. Try solving previous year question papers, mock tests, and sample papers. It will help you understand the exam pattern and improve your time management skills.

Seek help: If you face any difficulties in understanding the concepts, you can seek help from your teachers, professors, or peers. You can also join online forums or discussion groups related to LLB and CRPC.

Remember to stay consistent and motivated throughout the preparation phase. Good luck with your studies and the exam!

Regards,
Abhishek Shah

I will be retiring in October 2024 and expecting a retirement corpus of Rs 80 lakh. I would be spending 60 per cent of this amount on my son’s medical admission and studies. How should I invest the rest in different sectors to earn monthly income of nearly about 40,000?
Ans: Given your retirement corpus of Rs 80 lakh and your plan to allocate 60% of it towards your son's medical admission and studies, which amounts to Rs 48 lakh, you'll have Rs 32 lakh remaining for investment. To generate a monthly income of approximately Rs 40,000, you'll need to carefully plan your investment strategy. Here's a suggested approach:

1. Assess Your Risk Tolerance: Before investing, consider your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial goals. Since you're retiring soon and seeking a regular monthly income, it's advisable to focus on relatively stable and income-generating investment options.

2. Allocate Funds: With Rs 32 lakh available for investment, you can allocate the amount across different investment instruments to achieve diversification and manage risk.

3 Income-Generating Investments: To generate a monthly income of Rs 40,000, you'll need investments that offer regular payouts. Here are some options to consider:

a. Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS): This government-backed savings scheme offers quarterly interest payouts. You can invest up to Rs 15 lakh individually and earn regular income at a fixed interest rate, currently around 7.4% per annum.

b. Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (POMIS): Another government-backed scheme that provides monthly income. The maximum investment limit is Rs 4.5 lakh for an individual account and Rs 9 lakh for a joint account. The current interest rate is around 6.6% per annum.

c. Fixed Deposits (FDs): Consider investing a portion of your corpus in fixed deposits offered by banks or financial institutions. Opt for monthly interest payout FDs to generate regular income.

d. Debt Mutual Funds: Invest a portion in debt mutual funds that focus on generating steady income with relatively lower risk compared to equity funds. Choose funds with a track record of consistent returns and low expense ratios.

4. Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP): For investments in mutual funds or other growth-oriented instruments, consider setting up a systematic withdrawal plan. SWP allows you to withdraw a fixed amount regularly, which can serve as your monthly income.

5. Emergency Fund: Set aside a portion of your corpus as an emergency fund to cover unexpected expenses or contingencies. This fund should be easily accessible and parked in liquid or low-risk instruments like savings accounts or liquid funds.

6. Review and Adjust: Regularly review your investment portfolio to ensure it remains aligned with your financial goals and income requirements. Adjust your asset allocation and investment strategy as needed based on changing market conditions and personal circumstances.

It's crucial to consult with a financial advisor or planner who can provide personalised advice based on your specific situation and goals. They can help you create a comprehensive retirement plan and investment strategy tailored to your needs, risk tolerance, and income requirements. Additionally, consider tax implications on your investment income and consult with a tax advisor to optimise your tax efficiency.