Relationships Expert - Answered on Apr 16, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 10, 2024Hindi

Hii Love Guru, My questions is I am alone 47 yrs single mother. I am single from last 13 yrs. I am having intense of sex. I want also I had sex too. What to do. Please guide me. Sometimes it make me restless. please help

Ans: What is stopping you from having sex? Being a single mother is no reason to be celibate. Look for a willing partner who’s on the same page as you and willing to satisfy your needs. Be careful, however, to be discreet around your child/ren, unless it’s a trusted man you’re in a steady relationship with outside of the sex also.