Home > User

Need Expert Advice?Our Gurus Can Help


Shekhar Kumar145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 14, 2024

Asked on - Jul 15, 2023Hindi

Hallo Sir, Myself Sanjay Agarwal. My daughter pursued her M.Sc. (physics) from Delhi University in 2010–11. But could not clear it and got back papers in two subjects. She joined the service as a teacher (TGT) in a reputed 10+2 school and, after that, got married. As she is also teaching the 11 and 12 standards (supposed to be taught by PGT) and the results of her students are extremely good, now she wants to complete her PG in Physics so that she may be allotted the class as PGT. Her school is also suggesting this to her, and they are ready to provide the necessary permissions for that. Please suggest that after 10–12 years of back papers in DU, is it possible to clear those back papers now? Or may you suggest alternatives so that she may complete her M.Sc. in Physics?
Ans: Thank you for getting in touch with me on Rediff Gurus. It's commendable that your daughter is considering furthering her education to advance her career. While clearing back papers after a significant gap may pose challenges, it's not impossible. She should reach out to the concerned department or administrative office at Delhi University to inquire about their policies and procedures for clearing back papers after a long gap. They can provide guidance on the possibility and process involved. If clearing the back papers is possible, she can start preparing for the exams by going through her study materials, seeking guidance from professors, and practicing past exam papers. She can also consider private universities and institutions as an alternative which are offering PG courses in Physics that may have more flexible admission and examination policies, if clearing back papers at Delhi University seems challenging. Kindly encourage your daughter to assess these options carefully, with determination and perseverance to achieve her educational and professional aspirations. Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
DISCLAIMER: The content of this post by the expert is the personal view of the rediffGURU. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related document carefully before investing. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Users are advised to pursue the information provided by the rediffGURU only as a source of information and as a point of reference and to rely on their own judgement when making a decision. RediffGURUS is an intermediary as per India's Information Technology Act.


You haven't logged in yet. To ask a question, Please Log in below

A verification OTP will be sent to this
Mobile Number / Email

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to

Resend OTP in120seconds

Dear User, You have not registered yet. Please register by filling the fields below to get expert answers from our Gurus
Sign up

By signing up, you agree to our
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Already have an account?

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to Mobile

Resend OTP in120seconds