Sir,i am actually way more confused in which stream to choose after my 12th..iam just interested in too many things..and i just feel like i don't have a proper path to move on..i want to continue my studies after degree abroad..and it's just that i don't know what would be best to choose gor degree.
Ans: Hello Yumi,
To begin with, thank you for contacting us. After completing your 12th grade, selecting a field of study might be difficult, especially if you have a variety of interests. Many others experience similar difficulties, so it's normal to feel perplexed at this point. We completely comprehend, and we want you to know that you are not alone. Following the completion of your degree, consider the following ideas to aid in your decision-making and set you on the right course:
1. Self-reflection: Spend some time thinking about your hobbies, qualities, and long-term objectives. Think about the things that really interest you and where you envision yourself in the future. Consider your favourite skills and the professions that share your interests.
2. Investigate and learn: Investigate several professions that fit your interests. Find more about the educational requirements, employment outlook, and career development options for various professions. Talk to experts in such fields or seek advice from career counselors who can offer insightful analysis.
3. Set your priorities: While having a variety of interests is fantastic, it can be useful to rank them according to your level of excitement and long-term objectives. Think about the professions that give greater opportunity to study abroad or that have better chances to advance globally. Selecting a stream that integrates some of your interests or allows you to study interdisciplinary topics may be advantageous.
4. Seek counsel and direction: Speak to the people who know you best, viz. your parents, professors, and mentors. Talk to them about your goals and concerns. Using their expertise and knowledge, they can provide advice.
5. Take the aptitude: Examine your academic accomplishments and areas for improvement. Study overseas consultants in general are aware of the challenges students experience while choosing a course of study for higher education. An aptitude test and a program called the APP for career guidance is conducted in order to meet these expectations. Evaluate your knowledge, academic standing, and your preferred subjects of study.
6. Examine your possibilities for studying abroad: Consider international schools or institutions that have courses that interest you. Look at their eligibility requirements, financial aid options, and any requirements for international students. Speaking with educational experts who focus on assisting students with their international studies may also be beneficial. We'd be happy to help you if you could provide us with your contact information.
Remember that your degree choice is not final; many people change careers or continue their education in later life. It's important to pick a career path that appeals to you right now and offers a strong basis for your future endeavours. Trust your gut, learn as much as you can, and decide based on what seems right for you.
For more information, you can visit our website.