Home > User

Need Expert Advice?Our Gurus Can Help

Dr Ashish

Dr Ashish Sehgal97 Answers  |Ask -

Relationships Expert, Mind Coach - Answered on Apr 24, 2023

Asked on - Apr 05, 2023Hindi

Recently my elder brother has expired. His wife since after marriage has never shown in interest to behave well with my brother nor with my father, mother and me. More of she like to enjoy life, flirting. Since my brother nature was very soft, he never fighted with her on this and she has kept him under her control. She has one 7 year kid and she doesn't care at all about him. My mother and father are taking care of the kid. In such situations l, my father has transferred the house on my name and other finances stuff as well. Since my brother expired, she is now forcing my father to give her house. Nd my father is not willing to give her and want her to leave house. And send the kid to boarding school as he knows that she will ruined the kid life. Pls suggest how we can make her go away from our house and also make the kid future arrnagement.
Ans: I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your brother and the difficult situation you are facing. It's important to handle the situation with sensitivity and compassion, especially for the child involved.

Firstly, it's important to consider the legal aspects of the property transfer and ensure that everything is in order. You may want to consult with a lawyer or legal professional to understand your options and any legal implications of the situation.

In terms of making her leave the house, it's important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding, while also being firm about your boundaries. It may be helpful to have a family meeting to discuss the situation and come up with a plan together. You could suggest alternative housing options for her and the child, or offer to help her find a new place to live.

Regarding the child's future, it's important to prioritize their well-being and ensure that they are provided with a stable and nurturing environment. You may want to consider options such as counseling for the child, or exploring alternative living arrangements that would be in the best interest of the child.

It's also important to approach the situation with compassion and empathy for your brother's wife, even if her behavior has been difficult to deal with. Grief can manifest in different ways, and it's possible that she may be struggling with her own emotions and feelings of loss.

In any case, it may be helpful to seek the guidance of a therapist or counselor who can help you navigate the complexities of the situation and provide support to all involved.
DISCLAIMER: The content of this post by the expert is the personal view of the rediffGURU. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related document carefully before investing. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Users are advised to pursue the information provided by the rediffGURU only as a source of information and as a point of reference and to rely on their own judgement when making a decision. RediffGURUS is an intermediary as per India's Information Technology Act.


You haven't logged in yet. To ask a question, Please Log in below

A verification OTP will be sent to this
Mobile Number / Email

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to

Resend OTP in120seconds

Dear User, You have not registered yet. Please register by filling the fields below to get expert answers from our Gurus
Sign up

By signing up, you agree to our
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Already have an account?

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to Mobile

Resend OTP in120seconds