Home > Health > Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan

Dr Karthiyayini

Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan

General Physician 

885 Answers | 80 Followers

Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan has been practising for 30 years.
She specialises in general medicine, child development and senior citizen care.
A graduate from Madurai Medical College, she has DNB training in paediatrics and a postgraduate degree in developmental neurology.
She has trained in Tai chi, eurythmy, Bothmer gymnastics, spacial dynamics and yoga.

Answered on Jul 05, 2024

I am 24 female. I eat in moderation, most of the time don't feel like eating, exercise daily, sleep properly, still I find myself putting on weight and feel bloated. My periods are regular and I face no other issues except fat gain around my face, neck, chest, back and waist.
Ans: Please write down clearly what are your daily intake honestly
Difference between Calories taken in and Calories burnt out should be either equal or less for one not to gain weight.
Consider an early dinner by 6 pm with no animal protein or fat in it
Asked on - Jul 06, 2024 | Answered on Jul 07, 2024
Thanks. I'll make sure to make a balance in my diet.
Ans: Best wishes

Answered on Jul 01, 2024

Loading...Please wait!